We stayed here Christmas night while visiting family on SI. This is a great little hotel - clean, incredibly friendly, good highway access, and a shuttle to the SI ferry at certain times, and a real deal. Our room was a good size with a kind bed. The gentleman who worked the breakfast was so good - friendly, constantly cleaning and restocking.
A very well-run hotel at this price point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express hotel is conveniently situated in one of New York's five boroughs, in the heart of Staten Island, very convenient to Newark Liberty Airport and northern New Jersey sites. Our ideal location allows you to easily reach hundreds of area businesses and attractions. The Arts & Science Museum is close by. Historic Richmond Town, a restored village and museum complex devoted to life on Staten Island; National Lighthouse Museum, Staten Island Zoo, Richmond County Bank Ballpark Home of the Staten Island Yankees, John A. Noble Maritime Collection An education program with art, history, drama, music, and boat trips to the ships' graveyards of New York are all within walking distance from this hotel. The Staten Island Ferry sails into Downtown Manhattan till late night...and is a highlight unto itself. Free! There's the Verrazano Bridge as well as a choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Staten Island West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Staten Island Hotel Staten Island
- Holiday Inn Express - Staten Island West New York