I stayed hear with my family just for one night as stop over on the way to cape cod. The hotel is going through refurbishment at the moment so it may explain why the room was a bit smelly and seemed to be in need of an update.
Staff and breakfast were very good and cant be faulted.
The local area is a bit on the rough side with not much around but easy to get on and off the interstate.
I'm sure the rooms will be fresher after the refurb is complete making it a worthwhile longer stop in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express hotel is conveniently situated in one of New York's five boroughs, in the heart of Staten Island, very convenient to Newark Liberty Airport and northern New Jersey sites. Our ideal location allows you to easily reach hundreds of area businesses and attractions. The Arts & Science Museum is close by. Historic Richmond Town, a restored village and museum complex devoted to life on Staten Island; National Lighthouse Museum, Staten Island Zoo, Richmond County Bank Ballpark Home of the Staten Island Yankees, John A. Noble Maritime Collection An education program with art, history, drama, music, and boat trips to the ships' graveyards of New York are all within walking distance from this hotel. The Staten Island Ferry sails into Downtown Manhattan till late night...and is a highlight unto itself. Free! There's the Verrazano Bridge as well as a choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Staten Island West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Staten Island Hotel Staten Island
- Holiday Inn Express - Staten Island West New York