“Just a Quick Bite”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located in the Richmond Shopping Center, near the intersection of Richmond Ave. and Independence Ave., directly in front of Target. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Basically a place the same as Applebee's, Chilies... etc. Not Bad Not Great. Food and Service were fine. It is a good place to just drop in and grab a burger or something along that nature.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Same as Chilis. TGIF< Duffy,Smokey Bones, Ruby Tuesday .No difference from one to the other . I think the menus are printed at the same location. Lots of TVs, Good wait staff.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there, Jerry! We're thankful for your honest feedback & would really like the chance to speak with you further about any suggestions you might have for us. When you have a moment, will you please consider sending your feedback & your contact info to us via our website so that we can reach out to you? We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The atmosphere was good and the service was fast and friendly. Had the fried calamari very tasty and the burgers were cooked just they way theywas ordered over all very nice experience

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I am a craft brew snob. Before I even look at the menu, I read the list of craft brews on draft, and I am my favorite style is IPA or India Pale Ale, so naturally I was looking for those. Miller's does not have a heading for India Pale Ale, rather they have changed the category to "Indian" Pale Ale. So I was wondering if some of my ancestors the Cherokee Indians have gotten into the craft beer business.....well I told the server, and she sent over the 'beer' manager. The menu has been on the tables for 4 months, yes 4 months and no one caught the typo....naturally I asked of free lunch, no such luck, but I did get a few tasters on the house.

NOW, for lunch....the food was very good, I had a nice salad, my wife had a very nice pasta dish, and our friend a very good chicken sandwich. Oh, and the ice cream dessert was huge and very good.

This was our first dining experience in a Millers, and now they have been added to my list of 'beer' places for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t want to break the bank for lunch and want a good meal, this is the place.

$5.99 and $6.99 specials that will leave you full and satisfied. Food is good and fresh and of course a huge bar selection with plenty of TV’s to keep your interest