“ Not sure what the previous folks are talking about??”
Review of Campania

Campania
Ranked #51 of 908 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had great service and awesome food. The pizza came out super fast and the manager checked on us twice. The waiter was very attentive. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not as good as it use to be. Ordered food tonight, very disappointed. Shrimp oreganata was sitting in liquid, no bread crumbs to be found it was so soupy. The meatballs didn't come with any ricotta. Wings came with no hot sauce and the blue cheese was nasty. No lemons for the baked clams or shrimp. I should have brought it all back. But instead I just won't be eating in or ordering from there any longer. Who ever is over seeing the food needs to be fired, because you could tell they don't care how food is coming out of the kitchen. And it isn't the first time but it will be the last. Even friends who always went as well also stopped going. Sorry it went down hill because we all always enjoyed dining there

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Let me first state, the food is pretty good. It’s really just a fancy pizza place with table service and appetizers. Not much of a menu. Service was one of the worst I’ve had in years. Staten Island service in restaurants is always much lower then the rest of the planet, but Campania’s brought it down even more. Even the so called maître d’ had an attitude that would absolutely make me never return. We had 7 adults. The appetizers were very good. But that was it, anything good about that night ended with the appetizers. And the place wasn’t even busy. Only two meals for our party were correct. We ordered two pizzas,both were wrong, completely wrong with the toppings. We only accepted them because we thought the other dinners were coming out. Well the dinners for my wife and my buddy’s wife were completely forgotten. They were never put in. We waited a bit only to find out that the waiter fumbled. Our pizza got cold and the ladies watched as we ate the pizza. Basically no apology. The waiter also never came around for drinks or anything else. He disappeared. We had to get up an ask a busboy to find our waiter at least twice. I went to the bar and ordered a few drinks. Price is never my issue, but if I’m paying a few hundred dollars for pizza and a couple of entrées,at least give me good service. It’s not much to ask.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Went with a party of six for a celebration dinner. Started with Eggplant Appetizer-Best dish of the night-Very Good. Pot of Mussels-Good/Very Good. Traditional Pizza-Average, White Pizza with some Vegetable (tiny) topppings-Average at best, and $32! Additions to the Pizza are over priced. Calzone-small and Average at best. Chicken Parmigiana, portion was small-Good/Very Good. A variety of sandwiches-Average. Desserts were Average. Espresso was Poor/Average. Service was Average. In the past, I have given Campania a Very Good rating. Unfortunately, not this time. I wouldn't go back given a number of restaurants on Staten Island that are superior.

1  Thank Charles D
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Apps and dinner were OK. With all the Italian restaurants on Staten Island, there are some that blow this place out of the water.
One server for an entire area. He was over burdened. Forgetting to bring items, drinks were left empty until a request was made.
We left full, but unimpressed.

1  Thank NUTN2000