“Lunch with a friend”
Review of Soup's On

Soup's On
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Stony Brook
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Cute small little soup cafe with a limited selections of soups, but I guess how many soups can a guest expect. All in all, a very nice place to get soup and priced reasonably. Can get crowded, especially in the winter.

1  Thank Margaret D

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Small seating area and short on atmosphere but well worth the soup. It is homemade and the menu can vary day to day but there is always something to warm you up. They also offer wraps (try the grilled cheese sandwich) . We pick up soup and eat down on the docks in StonyBrook...a 2 minute drive.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Fresh, hearty and healthy. Unostentatious venue, with a great format with a simple menu. Comfort food at it's best.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

The soup is always fresh and delicious. My whole family loves it and there is always something for everyone!

Reviewed 5 February 2013 via mobile

I have never had a soup that I didn't like at Soups On! Everything is delicious. I come here for lunch about once per week. I find it a tad expensive but it is definitely worth it! I haven't tried much else except the hummus wrap which is also very good. I would definitely recommend!