This hotel has a beautiful lobby as you walk in. We all loved the Koi pond and marveled at the size of the fish in the pond. The room service was good and the staff was friendly and helpful. My wife did not like the weird mirror in the room, but the bed was huge and comfy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suffern Crowne Plaza Hotel and Conference Center also known as the GEM of Rockland County is situated in a distinctive setting. It features 230 artfully renovated guest rooms and suites, Flagstone's Restaurant The Koi Lounge, a fully equipped 24 hour fitness center, and business center. It features the newest ballrooms in the county making it the perfect location for corporate conventions and meetings, weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, and social events. Whatever the reason for your visit to our hotel, you can enjoy the tranquility of our countryside surroundings with easy access to the excitement of New York City. Not to be forgotten would be a shopping spree at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, with over 200 stores to choose from! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, IHG and Expedia so you can book your Crowne Plaza, Suffern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza, Suffern Hotel Suffern
- Holiday Inn Suffern
- Suffern Holiday Inn
- Crowne Plaza, Suffern New York