Turtle Street Bed and Breakfast
Courtyard
  • Pool
US$109
US$105
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$104
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$58
Red Roof
US$180
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2011

after a hectic week in NYC the Turtle was a dream but sadly I was out all day and night at a conference so I had little time to enjoy the delights of the establishment. what I did really enjoy was the hot and sumptuous breakfasts each morning and falling asleep on the most comfortable bed each night. As someone who often has trouble sleeping the combination of the luscious sheets and quilt, heavenly pillows and soft as feathers mattress pillow had me out for the count almost immediately. spa bath was also a plus.

Hosts were delightful and over and above welcoming and helpful and I was even blessed to share part of their fellowship before my departure on Sunday.

The only reason I did not score highly for location is that as a city person I am used to being able to walk everywhere and be independent and you really need a car here. there are not cafe's or restaurants you can walk to for lunch or dinner and taxi's are expensive for a solo traveller. My hosts always offered a lift but u feel bad and I don't always know what I want to do until I look around. I would recommend hiring a car and pick it up from the train or bus station and if there for work stay a little longer so that you can see some of the beautiful surrounding area.

I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank CocktailsAtSunset
Reviewed 4 March 2011

The house is beautiful and our room was so much nicer than we expected, with chocolates on the pillows, magnificient bed (and linen) and a jacuzzi. Sherrie and Mike were lovey and very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Turtle Street to anyone. Well maybe anyone who just wants a room and doesn't want a lovely homely atmosphere, but that's it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mink1940
Reviewed 14 November 2010

If you prefer the "Mom & Dad" approach to B&Bs, this is your place to stay. Very friendly and knowledgeable proprietors who have an interesting story to tell. We certainly will go back on the next trip to Syracuse.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

We visited our daughter for Parent's Weekend in Syracuse and found this B&B to be just what we needed. The proprietors were helpful and the breakfasts were delicious. The accomodations were quant and clean. It was near enough to the university so that it was convenient yet far enough away to escape the bustle of campus life. We will definitely be visiting this establishment again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2010

Walking distance to the Central NY farmers' market - need I say more? But even if you're not into delicious local food, it's a very cozy B&B and a pleasant stay. The proprietors are extremely attentive, and they really enjoy getting to know their guests (keep this in mind if you're someone who prefers to be left alone). The room is quite nice, breakfast is tasty - a great little operation!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple