“Turtle street B&B is a very nice place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bed and Breakfast Turtle Street

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Syracuse
Bed and Breakfast Turtle Street
Ranked #1 of 7 Syracuse B&B and Inns
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Turtle street B&B is a very nice place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

I had a great time at the turtlestreet B&B. Nice people, that are always willing to help you. A really good harty breakfast every morning. And what you will not always get anywhere else: a good bed, that you will sleep well in!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Madisonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

We have been in the apartment since March 2011, and will be staying through October. Quiet and comfortable with plenty of space to spread out, my husband and I have found Sherrie and Michael most welcoming with accommodations more than meeting our needs. The CNY Regional Market is minutes away and so is downtown and surrounding villages. A main attraction for our spare time has been Water Fall hunting and viewing the 200 waterfalls within a 20 mile radius of Syracuse. We have watch the nesting and hatching of baby robins twice since spring!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Alice B
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2011

after a hectic week in NYC the Turtle was a dream but sadly I was out all day and night at a conference so I had little time to enjoy the delights of the establishment. what I did really enjoy was the hot and sumptuous breakfasts each morning and falling asleep on the most comfortable bed each night. As someone who often has trouble sleeping the combination of the luscious sheets and quilt, heavenly pillows and soft as feathers mattress pillow had me out for the count almost immediately. spa bath was also a plus.

Hosts were delightful and over and above welcoming and helpful and I was even blessed to share part of their fellowship before my departure on Sunday.

The only reason I did not score highly for location is that as a city person I am used to being able to walk everywhere and be independent and you really need a car here. there are not cafe's or restaurants you can walk to for lunch or dinner and taxi's are expensive for a solo traveller. My hosts always offered a lift but u feel bad and I don't always know what I want to do until I look around. I would recommend hiring a car and pick it up from the train or bus station and if there for work stay a little longer so that you can see some of the beautiful surrounding area.

I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011
3 Thank CocktailsAtSunset
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2011

The house is beautiful and our room was so much nicer than we expected, with chocolates on the pillows, magnificient bed (and linen) and a jacuzzi. Sherrie and Mike were lovey and very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Turtle Street to anyone. Well maybe anyone who just wants a room and doesn't want a lovely homely atmosphere, but that's it.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mink1940
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2010

If you prefer the "Mom & Dad" approach to B&Bs, this is your place to stay. Very friendly and knowledgeable proprietors who have an interesting story to tell. We certainly will go back on the next trip to Syracuse.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Pawling, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2010

We visited our daughter for Parent's Weekend in Syracuse and found this B&B to be just what we needed. The proprietors were helpful and the breakfasts were delicious. The accomodations were quant and clean. It was near enough to the university so that it was convenient yet far enough away to escape the bustle of campus life. We will definitely be visiting this establishment again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2010

Walking distance to the Central NY farmers' market - need I say more? But even if you're not into delicious local food, it's a very cozy B&B and a pleasant stay. The proprietors are extremely attentive, and they really enjoy getting to know their guests (keep this in mind if you're someone who prefers to be left alone). The room is quite nice, breakfast is tasty - a great little operation!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank clichepoet
Also consider these accommodations in or near Syracuse
Jefferson Clinton Hotel
#5 of 31 in Syracuse
Parkview Hotel
Parkview Hotel
#2 of 31 in Syracuse

Been to Bed and Breakfast Turtle Street? Share your experiences!