“Wonderful”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Syracuse
Turtle Street Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 7 Syracuse B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We had a great time at our Syracuse reunion and especially loved Turtle Street B and B. Our room was lovely and so comfy. Amazing breakfasts. So much food and all just delicious. Sherrie was extremely helpful in directions and what to do in our free time. She went out of her way to help us and we had a simply marvelous time. We highly recommend staying at this B and B. It is perfect and so much nicer to be in a gorgous home with beautiful antiques everywhere. We loved it.

Room Tip: Being on the first floor was excellent. Made it easy to come and go.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 September 2012

The owners are very helpful they directed me to a local tailor and hospitable:) The bed was great, extra large jacuzzi tub was delightful with plenty of hot water. The room was spotless the breakfast hearty and delicious. Location was pretty close to the Italian section of town.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda-Red-50
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Our daughter graduated from Syracuse in May. We were lucky enough to stay with Sherrie and Mike for the weekend. We have traveled many times and stayed in B&B's. I like the home feeling you get wlth them, the cleanliness of them and the security that there will more than likely NOT be bedbugs or roaches to take home as uninvited guests. Although Turtle Street is a short drive from the university, we had no trouble parking for the events of the weekend. It is not in a neighborhood I would walk in at night, but I did not come to Syracuse to walk at night. Our breakfast was fit for a king, the fruit cup was fresh cut fruit, not out of a can, the eggs, sausage and potatoes were more than plentiful. There were always fresh cookies. Oh, and we had our own bathroom in our room!
Rocking chairs on the porch was all I was missing!

Room Tip: We did not see other options. Our room was on first floor. There are no pool or fitness center, I a...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BaltimoreAnnie
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I had a great time at the turtlestreet B&B. Nice people, that are always willing to help you. A really good harty breakfast every morning. And what you will not always get anywhere else: a good bed, that you will sleep well in!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We have been in the apartment since March 2011, and will be staying through October. Quiet and comfortable with plenty of space to spread out, my husband and I have found Sherrie and Michael most welcoming with accommodations more than meeting our needs. The CNY Regional Market is minutes away and so is downtown and surrounding villages. A main attraction for our spare time has been Water Fall hunting and viewing the 200 waterfalls within a 20 mile radius of Syracuse. We have watch the nesting and hatching of baby robins twice since spring!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Alice B
Reviewed 14 April 2011

after a hectic week in NYC the Turtle was a dream but sadly I was out all day and night at a conference so I had little time to enjoy the delights of the establishment. what I did really enjoy was the hot and sumptuous breakfasts each morning and falling asleep on the most comfortable bed each night. As someone who often has trouble sleeping the combination of the luscious sheets and quilt, heavenly pillows and soft as feathers mattress pillow had me out for the count almost immediately. spa bath was also a plus.

Hosts were delightful and over and above welcoming and helpful and I was even blessed to share part of their fellowship before my departure on Sunday.

The only reason I did not score highly for location is that as a city person I am used to being able to walk everywhere and be independent and you really need a car here. there are not cafe's or restaurants you can walk to for lunch or dinner and taxi's are expensive for a solo traveller. My hosts always offered a lift but u feel bad and I don't always know what I want to do until I look around. I would recommend hiring a car and pick it up from the train or bus station and if there for work stay a little longer so that you can see some of the beautiful surrounding area.

I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank CocktailsAtSunset
Reviewed 4 March 2011

The house is beautiful and our room was so much nicer than we expected, with chocolates on the pillows, magnificient bed (and linen) and a jacuzzi. Sherrie and Mike were lovey and very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Turtle Street to anyone. Well maybe anyone who just wants a room and doesn't want a lovely homely atmosphere, but that's it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple