“It is simply the best!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Syracuse
Bed and Breakfast Turtle Street
Ranked #1 of 7 Syracuse B&B and Inns
Vienna, Austria
“It is simply the best!!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

It is worth visiting Syracus just to have a reason to stay at the Turtle Street Bed&Breakfast. Michael and Sherrie are the most welcoming people I have ever met and the treat their guests like friends. They provided me with all kinds of information and help so I could really enjoy my stay in Syracuse. I had the honor to spend a whole week at their lovely renovated and decorated house. The room with the big bathtub is cosy and comfortable. There is everything one needs to relax and sleep well. Sherrie's breakfast is marvellous and I still dream about it. The house is in a quiet area of the town, but close to the airport, the mall and the citycenter. Michael and Sherrie made me feel at home and I have never met such great hosts before in my life.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
greenfield, mass
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Wonderful experience staying at Sherrie & Mike's B & B at Turtle St.....we were taken care of in style which included a huge relaxing jacuzzi tub which we enjoyed after a day of travelling. Sherrie made us feel like royalty with her breakfast which was delicious....from the homemade muffins to the exquisite table setting it was truly special. Looking forward to staying there again. Barry D & Deb G

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank healthygirl296
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 25 August 2013

It was an awesome experience to meet great people at Turtle St. B&B. My husband and I are big fan of bed and breakfast and this place was the most comfortable and fun place among many because of the Sherri and Mike's great hospitality. Sherri shared her knowledge with me pricelessly for many hours and I really enjoyed the time with Sherri. I wish I could have had more time with her. The breakfast she provided us was absolutely the most delicious one and I also enjoyed hot tub! It was a great and fun experience with Sherri at Turtle St. B&B!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Arnprior, Canada
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It was the shopping experience (Destiny USA and Waterloo Premium Outlets) and the opportunity to meet up with long time friends that initially brought us to the Syracuse area on this July weekend. It was our stay at Sherrie's and Michael's Turtle Street Bed & Breakfast that will have us come back.

Our room was beautiful and bright. The bed was very comfortable and the 2-person whirlpool bath was soothing and relaxing after our days' excursions. The breakfasts were a feast, both hearty and delicious.

The highlight of our stay was the gracious hospitality that Sherrie and Michael provided. They shared their home, travel advice and conversation freely with us. The ambiance was very welcoming. We will definitely stay at the Turtle St. B&B on our next trip to the Syracuse area and would recommend it to family and friends.

Darlene and Frank
Ontario, Canada

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We have traveled all over the world and enjoy authentic cultural experience while in other countries. This past weekend we were pleased to find the All American experience found in this charming Bed and Breakfast. Our host Michael and Sherri were both hospitable and gracious. Our rooms were well appointed and most comfortable. I tend to wake early yet here, at Turtle Bed and Breakfast awoke later than I have in along time, thanks to the comfortable atmosphere. When we did awaken, we were greeted with a hearty, healthy and delicious breakfast. Sitting in the dining room, we were taken aback by the memories this home brought back to us. As Americans, we noted that it was the truest and most pure expression of a real American home. If your traveling to the USA to experience life in a real American home, to see real Americana and experience the best of hospitality, it will be found here at the lovely and welcoming home Michael and Sherrie have opened up for you, If you are from the USA and looking for a comfortable, safe and inviting Bed and Breakfast while in Syracuse, you will not be disappointed with a stay here and I believe you will leave their home, as we did, feeling as if we had found a true American Treasure.k.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Susan783
Pawling, New York
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Whenever we visit SU, we always call Sherri at the Turtle Street B&B. With clean, comfortable accomodations, a big yummy breakfast and a warm, friendly and knowledgeable hostess, what more could you ask for.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank markbenko
Port Ludlow, Washington
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We had a great time at our Syracuse reunion and especially loved Turtle Street B and B. Our room was lovely and so comfy. Amazing breakfasts. So much food and all just delicious. Sherrie was extremely helpful in directions and what to do in our free time. She went out of her way to help us and we had a simply marvelous time. We highly recommend staying at this B and B. It is perfect and so much nicer to be in a gorgous home with beautiful antiques everywhere. We loved it.

Room Tip: Being on the first floor was excellent. Made it easy to come and go.