“Clean hotel”

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Syracuse
Bristow
“Clean hotel”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I travel weekly, so the hotel was a little older than most I stay in, but it was very clean and convenient to where I needed to go while there. Very good value. Nice staff and fresh coffee available first thing in the morning (which is not something I see at all the Hamptons).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
cristina b, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words on TripAdvisor! We share all of our reviews with our staff and they truely enjoyed reading yours.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Boca Raton,FL, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel seemed a step above the other Hamptons I have styad at.The staff was excellent and the room was deluxe.A little tricky getting to it because of the divided highway but it was still very convenient to the city and surrounding areas. I will being going back at end of May and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

- We truly value all the comments that are left for future guests on TripAdvisor and make sure to share them with all the staff. Thank you so much for adding your comments and for being our guest! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Commack, New York
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Moving my daughter out of her dorm for the summer. Very convenient to campus (8 min). Very clean, comfortable, reasonably priced. Decent breakfast included. At the time of my stay (May 2014) - some construction taking place next door so a little noisy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review on TripAdvisor!
Long Island, NY
Reviewed 16 May 2014

When you stay at this Hampton Inn you are assured of a standard set by Hilton. It is a comfortable and clean place with pleasant and helpful staff. The breakfast is satisfactory for something quick. The cookies they put out in the lobby are beyond wonderful! The location is convenient to the university as well as restaurants and is a short drive to shopping malls.

Boston, MA, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel is the only hotel I will stay at in the future in Syracuse. It was clean, new, quiet and well laid appointed. The room included a refrigerator and microwave, very unusual in a hotel. The price was competitive with other Syracuse hotels. Couldn't be happier with my experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are thrilled to hear Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse exceeded your expectations. We are happy to know you had a fabulous stay with us while visiting Syracuse and are excited for your future stays with us.
Syracuse, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I love this hotel,I will be back this summer. The staff always smile and make me comfortable. And price is reasonable. The breakfast inclued room fee,but not cheap breakfast.I don't eat breakfast usual except coffe. But I ate fruits,bread,egg,bacon etc...when I stayed this hotel.

1 Thank Kiyomi A
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Easy and helpful check in, convenient parking. Good location. Some kind of construction in parking lot, not sure. Clean nice bed. Pretty quiet. Nice breakfast but almost no interaction with severing staff. Really odd. Frequently passed front desk but they rarely spoke. Housekeeping did a good job.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business