“Good good, good value”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Just opened
Description: Just opened
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Love going there for the buffet! Had some takeout food from there which was equally good. The only complaint I have is that it is far from my home in Liverpool!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We have been going to Dosa Grill for a while and there's a reason it's been voted as the #1 Indian Restaurant in Syracuse.
We ordered Tandoori Shrimp, Madras Chicken, Mango Chicken, Chicken Byriani, Dosa.
All were VERY good. My kids enjoyed the food as well. Try the sweet Naan with coconut--it is addictive.
The owner gave my kids complimentary Mango Lassis (yogurt drinks) which were awesome!
Service exceptional, as we are asked if we liked it, if we need anything and filled water all the time. Not annoying but attentive!
We ate a lot--too much for us 4, so we brought home for a second meal!! This was $74 for all the apps, a soup and those dishes. We could have had 2 main dishes for us 4 and it would have been enough and the check would have been very reasonable...we just ordered a lot.
Excellent--Recommended!

1  Thank ellendejavu
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I had lunch here with my wife today. The food was definitely delicious, the prices reasonable and the service exceptional. Unfortunately, I happen to have recently eaten at an Indian restaurant in Chicago IL that has become my gold standard for Indian Food (see my other reviews). No other place has come close since.

Don't get me wrong, for this area, this restaurant is above average and I will be coming back. It's just not something that left a lasting impression on me.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

The food is so delicious here. For that reason alone I'd say you should go. But the service is right up there as well. The staff is extremely attentive and friendly. I highly recommend going to the Monday night buffet.

Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

Although it's in a simple space in a strip mall, this restaurant is deservedly popular with local Indian families, SU students and diverse DeWitt residents as well. The dosas, stuffed with potato or other yummy fillings, are a crunchy treat when gobbled up piping hot. Monday night features an extensive dinner buffet that satisfied 6 of us, including omnivores, vegans and picky eaters. Okra, mushroom curry, tandoori chicken, chick pea stew were all excellent. Service is attentive and warm.