“Great Hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
A TripAdvisor Member
Erie, PA
Reviewed 27 June 2003

I love this hotel- great location- close to lots of restaurants, we shaw a show at the landmark theater across the st.

the rooms are awsome! very spacious- ours had a kitchen! the beds were so great with luxurious comforters

we had a great breakfast in the morning- free! and the staff was some of the best i've encountered!

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 27 June 2003

I love this hotel, I have stayed here more than once. The location is fantastic! There are great shops and restaurants all around. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I cannot say enough about the accommodating staff- everyone was so nice and very helpful and very knowledgeable about the area.

I had a wonderful hot breakfast in the morning and I didn't even have to pay for it!

I will definitely continue to stay at the Hawthorn!

3  Thank JLDT
Reviewed 25 May 2003

I regularly visit Syracuse, my hometown. For years, my choices have been restricted to mid- to low-range chain motels. I can't imagine where upper-end travellers find to stay. The Hawthorn is a real alternative - pleasantly designed, comfortable, convenient to everything (not just Carrier Circle!), and with a skilled staff. This will be my home base ib Syracuse from now on.

10  Thank santafe505
Travellers also viewed these Syracuse hotels
Hotel Skyler Syracuse, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotel
#16 of 31 in Syracuse
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Jefferson Clinton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jefferson Clinton Hotel

Address: 416 S Clinton St, Syracuse, NY 13202-1221
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Syracuse
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Syracuse
#2 Green Hotel in Syracuse
#2 Family Hotel in Syracuse
#3 Romantic Hotel in Syracuse
Price Range: £115 - £195 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Jefferson Clinton Hotel 3*
The Jefferson Clinton Hotel is located in Historic Armory Square, the hotel is surrounded by restaurants, shopping, boutiques, museums and enjoyable evening entertainment. All of our rooms feature premium mattresses with triple sheeting, large televisions with premium channels and complimentary high speed and wireless internet access. Each guest receives our complimentary hot buffet breakfast with made-to-order omelets. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jefferson Clinton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jefferson Clinton Syracuse