“Makes travel fun & easy”

Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn
Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in Syracuse
Tully, United States
“Makes travel fun & easy”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel provides everything I need to travel. On site restaurant has a varied menu and serves good food. The hotel is clean throughout. Comfortable rooms offer all needed amenities. Excellent service is provided by a friendly & caring staff. Parking is ample. Shuttle service is offered to & from the Syracuse airport.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSAIGM, General Manager at Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Christine,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Hotel on Trip Advisor. We love having you stay with us.
I hope you had a wonderful trip and made it home without any flight issues. We Hope to see you back here soon.

Scott Parody

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

The heater in the room is ridiculously loud and even when set to a low temperature the fan goes on and off continuously. A few times in the night it woke me with a start as it sounded so loud - the planes going overhead were far less noisy. The bed was not comfortable either.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
BWSAIGM, General Manager at Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Jenny E,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel on Trip Advisor. We do appreciate your feedback.
I’m sorry that your stay was uncomfortable and I am having our maintenance staff check all of our heating units.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you stay with us the next time you are in the Syracuse area.

Watertown, New York
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel one night while waiting for my flight to Charleston, SC. This hotel allows guests to leave their car in their parking lot while on their trip. It costs extra but it is worth it. This hotel is recently remodeled and was very comfortable. The staff is friendly and attentive. The breakfast, included in your room price, included eggs, sausage, waffles (you make fresh), cereals, yogurt etc. All was very good. Coffee was available 24/7 with a coffee pot in your room. I had a terrific dinner there and when they ran out of the chicken tenders I ordered, they made up for it with a mound of wings. I was pleased! They have a bar/lounge where you can hangout and order food and drinks and watch TV. The best part is that you are very, very close to the airport (could walk if you were in the mood) and they have a shuttle to take you there and pick you up. If you leave your car, the driver brings your keys (they keep them in case they have to move for some emergency) and returns you right to your car. They also help with your luggage. Since I was traveling in January, this service was invaluable.
My return flight was a mess and I was a day late picking up my vehicle. The manager was so sympathetic that he did not charge me an extra day for my vehicle. This is the first time I stayed at this Best Western but I will stay there on all future trips. This is a friendly place!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
BWSAIGM, General Manager at Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear Pakharmony,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our Hotel and staff. We couldn’t be more pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we all hope despite your difficulties getting back into Syracuse that you had a nice trip.
We look forward to your next stay with us here at the Best Western Syracuse Inn.

ithaca, NY, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2014

It was almost impossible to sleep because of the extremely noisy heater, which whooshed and loudly at irregular intervals. We complained to the desk at checkout, but they did not offer a refund. The bed was comfortable, the toiletries minimal, and the decor was acceptable. They charged extra for internet use. The staff was friendly and helpful at check-in, and the prime rib and rib eye steaks were excellent. The restaurant was the high point of our stay. The decor is stripped-down, but the friendliness of our waitress and the quality of the meal made it a real treat.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSAIGM, General Manager at Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Dear Richard E,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and Staff on Trip Advisor.
I am sorry to hear about the maintenance issue you encountered during your stay with us. The Staff would have been happy to move you to another room had they been made aware of the issue. I am also disappointed to see that you are under the impression that we charge for internet service as we do not.

Utica, Ny, United States
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The staff were all very friendly and the early am staff went above and beyond what was expected to get me to the airport on time. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for anyone taking an early am flight and will stay there again on my next trip.

Dear Denice R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel and Staff on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind comments.
I am so pleased that you found our morning staff exceptionally helpful in making sure you made it to the Airport for your early morning flight. Our staff is exceptional here at the Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn.
Thank you for choosing the Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn, we hope you stay with us again the next time you are in the Syracuse area.

Oswego, United States
Reviewed 21 January 2014

It was convenient access to the airport, which was my main reason for staying there. Definitely an older hotel, but staff was very pleasant and welcoming. Didn't have the best cable selection and no overview guide. Did not take advantage of the breakfast so I can't speak to that, though the area looked clean and well arranged.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSAIGM, General Manager at Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Dear Judy L,

Thank you for your review On Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hotel. We were glad to see that you found our Hotel and our staff so accommodating.
I’m sorry to hear about your problems with our cable service. We just upgraded and added more channels and thanks to your review will be looking into getting better cable guides.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Good service and polite helpful staff.
The rooms are Clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant (which is very dated) is surprisingly good!
Perfect place to stay if you are flying out of Syracuse.
The beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard M
Dear Richard M,

Thank you for your kind review On Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule.
We were glad to see that you found our Hotel and our staff so accommodating. I’m happy to see that you enjoyed the food in our wonderful restaurant. We hope the next time you are in the Syracuse area we get the chance to serve you again.