“Syracuse Graduation 2014”

Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in Syracuse
Rock Hill, New York
“Syracuse Graduation 2014”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Booked room here for SU graduation. Everything in Syracuse was booked and what wasn't was way overpriced.
Room was clean. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was good. Waffles, fresh fruit salad were very good.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
BWSAIGM, General Manager at Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Lizzybe2,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary revue of our Hotel on Trip Advisor.
It means a great deal to us here at the Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn to receive such a complimentary review. We try in every way possible to offer you the finest in service. We are very glad you enjoyed the breakfast.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn the next time you are in the Syracuse area.

Scott Parody

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Vestal, New York
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This will be my third review of this hotel.

If you're flying out of Syracuse and need a place to stay, you can't beat this hotel. Location is fabulous.

The desk staff was wonderful Ashley and Mary took great care of us checking in. Mary went out her way to keep me straight on how many times we had stayed there and the parking fees. She also signed me up for the Best Western program.

The room was very clean, bed was comfortable. So we were able to get a great night stay.

One of our favorite Doctors of Mixology, Patty was working that night. She makes it feel like you're coming home.

The breakfast bar was nice, with a pretty good selection.

The shuttle driver was prompt and very helpful in getting our bags loaded and then to the air port.

We have made 2 more reservations there for upcoming trips.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Terry S,

I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to Ashley, Mary and Patty to continue their efforts. Thank you again for your kind comments regarding our staff and service.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed over night because our flight to St Lucia was very early the next day. Clean room, comfortable bed, good price. We took advantage of the service to keep your car parked in their lot and it saved us a few dollars. Free shuttel to and from airport. Left before breakfast was open so can not comment on that.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWSAIGM, General Manager at Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear 325dianet,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent visit at our Hotel.
It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am disappointed you did not get an opportunity to get breakfast but I hope you enjoyed your trip to St. Lucia.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn again the next time you are in the Syracuse area. We look forward to your return.

Essington, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and were very pleased with everything. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean (my sister-in-law is a germ-a-phobe and she was pleased) so that's saying something! I usually have a hard time sleeping in a hotel, but the beds and pillows were so comfortable that I slept very well (I wanted to bring them home with me)! Just added to a great weekend! Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lucinda G,

It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful you took the time to let us know of your family’s satisfaction.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

The aftermath of the FAA fire in Chicagoland led me to the Best Western. AA paid for the motel and I got some shut eye. The hotel was kind enough to provide free toiletries. The staff was friendly, the small room was clean and the dinner and free breakfast were acceptable.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Lawrence J,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter.
It is always gratifying to know that our performance was appreciated. I am grateful we were able to accommodate you while you were stranded.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Syracuse area.

Viernheim, Germany
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I decided to stay here prior to our early flight out of Syracuse the next morning. The hotel is great for what it is a convenient and cheap hotel near the airport. I have to give it such a low rating, because my husband and I got very sick after eating in the hotel restaurant. Since our flight was so early we thought it would be convenient to eat at the hotel. I wish we had made a different choice. First, we waited around for 15 minutes before someone showed up to give us menus. This is after my husband had to go to the desk and get someone. I ordered chicken fingers and French fries and my husband a chicken sandwich and French fries. The fries were extremely greasy and tasted as if they had been cooked in old oil. I didn't eat most of my meal, because I wasn't feeling well toward the end. About an hour later without getting graphic I was back and forth to the bathroom for the rest of the night. It was terrible. To the point that we almost had to think of changing our vacation plans. I hate writing terrible reviews. This hotel is great for the location and cost, but do not eat at the restaurant if you can avoid it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear klandis411,

Thank you so much for your comments concerning your stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to do so and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

Although embarrassed by the circumstances you have related, I appreciate you taking the time to bring them to my attention in such a comprehensive form so that this incident could be thoroughly investigated.

Scott Parody

Travellers are raving about these Syracuse hotels

Auburn, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed overnight before leaving on our cruise, the hotel was very clean the bed was comfortable. the staff was very helpful with our stay from the beginning to the end. I liked that we were able to leave our car there for the week and they shuttled us to and from the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Laurie L,

Thank you so much for the nice review of our Hotel after your stay. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do this.
It is always gratifying to know that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. Thank you for your comments regarding our staff and services.
We appreciate your patronage and even though you live close by we hope you will stay with us again.