Free cancellation until 04/08
US$134
US$115
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$147
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Parkview Hotel(Syracuse)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$175
US$133
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$146
US$123
US$65
US$62
Red Roof
US$161
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssyracuse airportfront deskpark and flythe maintenance manfrequent travelerkitchen areathe shuttle driverlittle thingsearly flightbed was comfortablethe holiday inn expresshome away from homecleaning staffcoffee makerfitness roomstate fairfree parking
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stayed here many times. Staff always attentive, always clean accommodations and a super value. If you travel for business it is very easy to work and stay plus close to travel the area from. Plus with kitchen it feels a little like home.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank thesheik
Megan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We look forward to seeing again the next time you're in the Syracuse area!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Megan and the staff are great! The location is close to the airport and shopping, and recent renovations to the rooms have stepped things up a notch. The park and fly option is also handy when traveling, saving money on airport parking is awesome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Megan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Alweyant,

It is always such a pleasure to see you! I am so happy you are enjoying our recent upgrades to the property. Our Park and Fly Package is a huge hit and its great recommendations like yours that helps continue growing our package. Making sure our guests come back to their cars cleaned off and cleared of surrounding snow is just a little added touch of great customer service our team strives for! We look forward to your return.

Meg Campbell

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I am an IHG Spire Elite member, so we received a room upgrade. The room was very nice. The staff were exceptional, and friendly. My IHG profile shows that I appreciate a good brew, and the manager actually put a 6-pack of locally (Syracuse) brewed beer in the fridge prior to our arrival. That was an awesome touch! It was greatly appreciated after a long day of travel. There was also a custom wrapped Hershey's chocolate bar, and a nice note on the table from the manager when we got to the room. It's little things like these that go way above and beyond, and speak volumes of how they treat their guests. My wife and I can't wait to go back to Syracuse, and will definitely be staying at this Candlewood Suites!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Megan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Drichardsontx,

One of my favorite parts of this industry is being able to WOW my guests. IHG has come so far in providing us with as much unique information about our Elite guests so we are able to go above and beyond and really capture the moment of a great guest experience! Being an Elite Spire member tells us right off the bat that you unfortunately do not get be home much and your going hotel to hotel so it gets mundane and they all blend together. So for me being able to take the next step and really make you feel at home once you get here is what I truly strive for. I am so happy that really enjoyed the Syracuse Pale Ale. I my self love a good craft brew and the way they are popping up all over we will never get a chance to experience them all, but at least you can say you tried a true local brew! I look forward to your wife and yours next arrival and maybe even take you both out for another local favorite!

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!

Meg Campbell - General Manager

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My family I stayed over at the Candlewood Suites Syracure Airport on 3rd November. The reason I am giving 2 stars is that as a IHG Platinum, the hotel management went ahead and upgraded my room. They also had placed an extra bed in the room since baby crib was not available.

Checking was smooth. We checked in late night and the front desk staff had everything ready for us.

However, just before checkout on 4 November morning, I noticed theres a big bug on the wall, i killed it immidiately, only to find another one near the window curtains. Since we were about to leave, we just went out. At the checkin when I notified about the situation, to my utter surprise the agent who was at the desk around 10am or so did not look surprised, not did he apologize for the experience, rather just asked informed a stuff (probably room service) that there are bugs in the room.

Not what you would expect from an IHG property !

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank BliZZarD_CA
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were pleased with the hotel. It is exactly as you would expect from a Candlewood Suites hotel. Service fine, room fine, snack shop. Noise was not an issue and I would recommend the place to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Megan C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Cliff K,

Recommendations are key to our success! We are just as pleased to hear about how we met your expectations with service, cleanliness and all around the Candlewood Suites brand experience! We look forward to meeting all the guests you send our way and showing them the same service you received! See you soon!

Meg Campbell - General Manager