“Don't Miss out”

Sampling Syracuse Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Syracuse
More attraction details
Owner description: Sampling Syracuse Food Tours will provide you with a delicious and unique way to discover Downtown Syracuse. Our 3 hour walking tour includes stops at award winning restaurants where participants will sample local fare as well as visit and learn about cultural and historic landmarks.
Syracuse, New York
“Don't Miss out”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This tour is a great way for visitors to Syracuse to see the city, but as a native of Syracuse I loved it too! I learned new things, ate some great food, and enjoyed every second of this fantastic tour. The three hours seemed to fly by. You are guaranteed to learn some fun facts, learn how to walk the city, learn the best places to eat and shop, all while having a great time. There was never a dull moment.

Visited May 2014

Syracuse, New York
“Great Face for Syracuse”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

After going on the Sampling Syracuse Food tour, where we not only had great food and drinks but also got a really fun history and culture lesson, my impression of this city changed. I am new to Syracuse, having moved here this past winter. Although the people are nice almost everywhere, the long winter and rough sections of town, left me feeling cool about living in Syracuse. Kate changed my mind with her contagious enthusiasm and knowledge about the city. This food tour is a must for new residents, visitors, and even life long residents. Highly recommended!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pleasant Saturday afternoon”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Even though I've lived in Syracuse for several years and I've been to many of the dining establishments we visited, the tour was a very pleasant way to enjoy a walk around Syracuse, and to hear some interesting history of both Syracuse and the businesses that I hadn't heard before. The food was very good also. I was familiar with some of it and some of it was new to me. It was all excellent. Our tour guide, Kate was very outgoing, friendly, and knowledgeable. She definitely seemed like a people person. I think I will do the tour again with out-of-town family or friends that visit.

1 Thank TAUser987
Chittenango, New York
“A fun, filling and infomative experience!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I would recommend this tour to natives of Syracuse and out-of-towners! The tour was approximately three hours and two miles long. We travelled along parts of Syracuse that I didn't know existed although I am from the area. Kitty Hoynes, Dinosaur BBQ, Gannon's Ice Cream, Freedom of Espresso and Pastabilities were tour stops along with other historic stops along the way. The guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. A must for Syracusians and people from out of town!

Williamsville, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Time Had By All”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I recently had the opportunity to spend three hours learning about Syracuse and sampling some of its delicious food offerings. It was obvious that Kate, our friendly and knowledgeable tour guide, had put a lot of time researching the history of the city and how it is revitalizing itself. It was interesting to learn the about the city and the history of each of the restaurants. She had answers for all our questions. Kudos to Kate; she has certainly done her homework. Now for the best part - the food! Delicious! There was nice variety in the tour's offerings. You definitely will not be hungry at the end of this three hour tour.

Visited October 2013