“Great place for business lunches”

Erawan Thai Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 701 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The food is always good, the portions are generous and the service is fast. I love going to Erawan for business lunches.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I got pad Thai and it was almost make your own in a weird sort of way. They put the peanuts, bean sprouts, and spice on the side so you can customize it. The rice noodles are very thin and the dish isn't spicy at all unless you add it in. Came with a fair amount of shrimp. I wasn't disappointed or blown away. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Probably not authentic but customized to American tastes, the restaurant does a nice job. They offer a very extensive menu.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I have learned to love Thai food because of this award winning restaurant. The variety of savory tasting splendor is delightful. Each time I try a new experience. Each time, my stomach thanks me with the quiet response "Yum Yum". You have to arrive before the crowds, otherwise there will be a wait time. I bring my business associates 15 minutes before the rush. We can order, enjoy a touch of paradise, and dialogue while we experience the afterglow.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Pretty good Thai food here.. A very large menu with many vegetarian options.
One drawback is the funky smell you get when you walk in the door, that pervades the dining room.