“Nice choice of meats good barbque”
Review of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Ranked #8 of 778 Restaurants in Syracuse
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: At Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, fresh, homemade, and high-quality aren't just catchwords, they're our foundation. Our commitment to food quality and genuine hospitality is unyielding and intense. We pride ourselves on our loyal guests, employees, and being a great place to have fun and while sampling some of the best bar-b-que in the country. Our menu is firmly rooted in the traditions of Southern bar-b-que, but there are other influences that shape our flavors and give our food its own distinctive character. That's one of the secrets of great bar-b-que -- staying committed to tradition, but finding your own stamp and signature.Join us for live music starting at 8pm Monday-Thursday and 10pm on Friday & Saturday. Times may start later due to dining volume.We offer catering for large and small parties. We provide full customization to ensure your party is a swinging success. We make it easy so you don't have to sweat the details.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Went to the restaurant on the advice of a local and found it to be a spacious place though loud. As the place is popular I was ready to wait a while which we did. Found the selection of meats, styles and sauces to be expansive. I like that they did not drown the ribs in sauce. The brisket had a good smokey flavor that I like in brisket. The portion size is a good value for the price. They have a expansive list of local beers to go along with a staff who seem to know the brews. Service was friendly and fast even with the large number of people who were there. The pickles which came with my wife's meal were incredible. They tasted a little different and had spicy kick to them which was really good. The choice of deserts capped off the meal really nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,510)

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We had an amazing BBQ meal here. It is very popular with the locals and you need to be patient on waiting to get a table but it is well worth the wait.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

First of all go early but this is a must when in Syracuse. Karleigh was an awesome waitress. We had wings and ribs and chicken. Coleslaw was good, not peanuts in it, but we did have good cornbread. It is a little noisy if you are there in the evening but all worth it. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This was recommended to us by our Desk Clerk & it was a good choice. We were there prior to prime dinner time so we were seated right away. Parking is a problem, there is a lot near, but we ended up finding one in front, no free parking though. We were greeted by a very nice server & she knew the menu very well. I was given a side I did not order & she realized it right away & brought me what I ordered, I also still had the incorrect item so had plenty of food. Even though, in the north, they had collard greens. I had the beef sandwich & my husband had the pork. Their is a little kick in the food, but not unbearably hot & spicy. Enjoyed it, would go back if in town & recommend it to all.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

There were 13 of us and everyone loved it!!! It was worth a wait in a Tuesday night - amazing food. We’d go back!!!