“Consistently good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My recent trip to Inn of the Seasons was consistent with previous visits. The chef consistently prepares quality meals. We were seated in the Blue Room this time and I have to say, the ambiance is completely different than the more frequently used part of the restaurant. I want to sit in the Blue Room all the time now. It is more conducive to a quiet romantic evening. The wine selection was ok but could use more choices. Our server, Branden was very professional and helpful. I am sure we will go back again when we have another opportunity to eat out.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Their wine dinners ROCK! Great value for the price.The Chef is amazing and Carole really knows her wines! Also a must is their Wine Wednesday every month. 4 wines with perfectly paired apps.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

We went here for Easter and I must say that the food was terrible. The choices suck and the food was cold and yucky. The onion straws on the filet steak were greasy and cold. The steak was way over cooked and tough. The scalloped potatoes were flavorless.The decor in this place is straight out of my Grandma's house circa 1960 and the place is dingy and dirty. The service was good though and we didn't pay for ourselves as a family member did. I will definitely insist that we go elsewhere for Easter.

3  Thank Cuserestaurantguru73
Reviewed 14 October 2012

After a couple friends told us how good this restaurant was, we decided to go there for a special occasion to check it out. I am pretty fussy after 35 years in the restaurant and hospitality business. We were pleasantly surprised with a warm welcome right away from Carol the owner and some nice conversation with other patrons at the bar. I ordered Filet Mignon and Escargot, my husband the salmon and the crab cakes. From there on we just looked at each other and oohed and aahed through the entire meal. The Filet is up there with the best (cut with a butterknife) I have ever had in my life, escargot (which I haven't dared try anywhere in years) is exceptional in it's puff pastry covered dish, the crab cakes as fresh and full of crab as they can be, and the salmon flaked to perfection. The sizable menu covers all the basics and we could tell Chef Brad sticks to the highest quality of fresh prepared ingredients done very well. Let's just say we have already driven the 40 minute drive to go back twice since then, and taken friends who were equally impressed with their meal. The service also was very well timed, professional and not intrusive. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone, anytime.
Gail and Gary, Innkeepers

Reviewed 3 June 2012

We've been going to this restaurant for years and have yet to have a bad meal. Restaurant is family-owned and operated, menu has a welcome variety and service is excellent. Bar area is rustic with authentic knotted-pine paneling and booths. Our favorite Syracuse restaurant, especially for a last-minute stop-in.