“Amazing Pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Franco's Pizzeria & Deli
Ranked #376 of 681 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

If you want awesome pizza, I mean knock out hands down awesome pizza, this is the place to go. The service is a bit rough, but the pizza more then made up for the unfriendly welcome of the guy serving it!

• Visited October 2012

Salisbury, North Carolina
“Very good wings and Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

We stayed in a nearby hotel while in Syracuse for the weekend and the clerk at hotel desk recommended Franco's as a late night delivery option so we ordered late friday night. The pizza and wings came very fast and both were hot and very good.The wings were very large in comparison with 90 percent of the places you usualy get takeout from so I was extremely happy about my order and next time I am in Syracuse I will order from there again. Also the hotel we stayed at had coupons so the price was very cheep for the quality of food we got.If had any complaints it would be that I ordered my wings hot and found them to be on the medium side.The size and taste more than made up for that tiny complaint though.Give them a try and I think you will be satisfied with their product.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“It's a great place to eat at or take out.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

We love there pizza and wings. Service is great too.

Connecticut
“Never Again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

Was staying @ nearby hotel. Called and ordered hamburger deluxe no pickles. no cheese, add mustard no mayo, no lettuce, around 12 midnite bc I overslept for dinner.
When I arrived, I'd just assumed the order was correct. When I got back to hotel and mouth was watering for hamburger, I found it had pickles, 2 slices of cheese, a mound of lettuce, AND mayo plus NO mustard. I was not happy @ all with this meal, plus it wasnt tasty. I didnt eat it all. After scraping off the sloppy burger, I took 2 bites and threw the rest away. Ate enough to satisfy my hunger. But would have rather waited til breakfast the next morn.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Endicott
“Need food late night in a hotel with no room service?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

The Crowne Plaza doesn't offer room service after midnight and if you're hungry, this place is only a couple of blocks away. So, while delivery might take 45 minutes, you can walk there and back, if you care to brave the cold and the neighborhood!

The pizza was okay, probably seemed better than it really was since we were starving!

Visited November 2011