“Crowded, boisterous, good food, good music!”

Kitty Hoynes Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 687 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Crowded, boisterous, good food, good music!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great Irish comfort food on a snowy November evening. As noted by others, the pub is really crowded but the wait for a table in the restaurant in back was only about 30 minutes. Lively live music (volume was fine in the restaurant). Highly recommend the meatloaf and the "cannonballs" as featured on "Triple D".

Ottawa, Canada
“Great Appetizers”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My wife and I stopped in after a long drive to Syracuse from Ottawa for some drinks and appetizers on a Friday. When we arrived the place was packed wall to wall with roudy people and we thought we would never get a table. Turns out thats the pub and the restaurant is through a doorway. We got a table right away.

I enjoyed the selection of local draft beer on tap. I am a beer lover and I always like to try the local beers when I'm visiting somewhere. The wings were excellent. I've had wings in lots of restaurants and I really enjoyed these ones. We had the buffalo hot wings. Be sure to try the Irish Cannonballs! These are very interesting and delicious. My wife saw them featured on the food network which is why she wanted to go to Kitty Hoynes in the first place.

I wish I could have eaten a full meal there. Everyone's main courses sitting at other tables looked so delicious. Next trip to Syracuse we will definitely be eating supper there!

Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Irish Pub of Choice for Syracuse”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

While Visiting Syracuse NY on Business my associates and I thought we would give Kitty Hoynes (http://www.kittyhoynes.com/) a shot. The name intrigued us, the beer, and spirits brought us in, and the food filled us up. The staff was great to work with, small town, close knit feel, and the beers and spirits were excellent. I tried an apple bourbon on the rocks, and it was really good. We all happened to have the special (Cheesburger and fries) and the food was good, although not very Irish. Prices were very affordable. I would recommend a stop in if you are in the area.. Just across the street from the new Marriott Courtyard hotel.

New York
“You won't regret eating here!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Really really liked this place - everything we had was great! Also, the service was awesome - super friendly waitress (I'm sorry I forgot her name).

In terms of food, you MUST try the Irish Cannonballs - there's a reason those things were featured on the Food Network...they are DELICIOUS. We also LOVED the curry fries! NEVER had that kind of combination and again..DELISSHH!

I can keep going on but bottom line is: this place is great and you will not be disappointed! I will definitely go back when we visit my sister-in-law up at the University.

Atlanta, GA
“Irish Pub”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Decent Shepherds Pie. Overall, the food was good and not over priced. Great Irish Pub atmosphere. Street parking was a little slim.

Visited October 2013