“A Syracuse NY Dining Landmark. Do not miss...”
Review of Stella's Diner

Stella's Diner
Ranked #7 of 708 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 October 2013

What a fabulous breakfast. What choices! There is something on the menu for everyone. Portions are huge, so be prepared to split or take home what you cannot eat. You will not disappointed and well worth the wait.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We went there for lunch and just had sandwiches. I had the antipasto sandwich (I think that is what it was called) and it was really delicious. I would order it again in a heartbeat. My husband had the fried fish sandwich and the portion of fish on it was HUGE! He said it was very good. The restaurant is a little off the beaten path and maybe not in the best neighborhood. However, the place was packed full of locals and the service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Based on the great reviews from TripAdvisor, we thought we would try breakfast at Stella's.
...we were not disappointed! Yes, there was a bit of a wait but as others have commented, it was totally worth it. Upon entering the restaurant, it looked a little chaotic all seats were filled and many people waiting and I could not imagine that the servers could keep up with the demand, but the staff was energetic and friendly. Once seated, our server was right there with coffee pot in hand! I ordered an omelet (I think it was called "Baja") with lots of spinach, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers and cheese...not at all greasy and totally yummy! My husband ordered bacon and eggs with pancakes. The pancakes were huge and very tasty. All this with a bottomless cup of coffee for under $20.00!. Great food. Friendly, Amazing service.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Not to be missed. What a diner! Excellent home cooking at a great price! Waitresses are super friendly and really speedy. Come hungry because the meals are huge! We are anxious to come back for dinner. We'll be back Stella!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Always worth the wait. I have only eaten breakfast but my son said lunch is great too. Huge portions for little $.
Tip- You can call ahead and be put on the wait list which is well worth it. We arrived to a huge crowd ( home coming weekend) and were sat in less than 5 minutes. this is our regular spot to go for breakfast when we visit our son at Syracuse.