“Not the greatest”

Dining options: Delivery
Pittsburgh
“Not the greatest”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

First time I have ever gotten "take out". I prefer to eat in, but there wasn't really much room to do that. I have eaten a lot of Chinese food in different countries, but this wasn't very good. Our party of four ordered a variety of dishes, but we were all disappointed and ended up throwing most of it away. Very greasy, not much flavor.

• Visited July 2012

Chapel Hill, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chinese American fast food”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

If you do not have the time to read my review, simply read the title of my review. This is not a Chinese restaurant that makes their food in a homemade fashion. I am confident that my statement is valid based on observing this take out/delivery restaurant's operations.

While I normally call my order in advance for pickup, their open kitchen immediately reveals that egg rolls, various chicken used in General Tso's or Sweet and Sour dishes, wontons and eggr rollls are frozen product that they simply dump in the deep fryer to perform and final heating before serving.

It results in very average to sometimes below average food. The menu is basic and not an expanded Chinese restaurant menu. The food lacks a fresh bright flavor. This is the Burger King of Chinese food. This means they deliver consistent food products that will not excite your taste buds nor offend your tongue. Service is fast and dependable.

I see a place for this kind of restaurant. It is just average but, always consistent, fast and dependable.

• Visited January 2012
Syracuse, New York
“disappointed.”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

ordered the veg.lowmein and it barely had any veg .I rarely ever see such little broccili .in a quart ,maybe 2 pieces .1 piece for sure . poor quality .on the other hand ,also had the fried chicken wings .
they were super .extremely hot and very tasty .and the deliebery service was also great .
but the worst vegetable lowmein ever.

• Visited January 2012
Syracuse, New York, United States
“I love this restaurant! Eat there all the time!!”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I buy take out for lunch and dinner meals. I first discovered this restaurant through my office who order large meals from there often. Since then I've been ordering from them for dinner and my family love it...they are my chinese restaurant of choice!

I will add that I have noticed a slight decline in their product a few months back, but since then it has recovered and been back on top. Try anything in garlic sauce. I've had it at other places but theirs is far superior.

Anyhow, I'd say to give them a try and make your own decision. Diff strokes for Diff folks!

• Visited October 2011
Philadelphia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blah- no thank you”
Reviewed 6 August 2009

While I was not expecting much from this restaurant, I was severely disappointed. I order the general tso's combination platter. The general tso's had a grainy texture on the outside and barely any chicken in the middle. Additionally, the fried rice was the yellow kind of rice, not actual fried rice.