“Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Canada
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We ordered delivery to our hotel and put our order in over the computer,they deliver within half an hour and give you an email to say it's on it's way.The wings are amazing - not just sauce dumped on top of fried wings - but real wings that melted in your mouth.We also had a pizza which had fresh onions and mushrooms on it along with some pepperoni, it was not greasy and absolutely delicious! I highly recommend Mark's and next time we are back in town we will be ordering from them again!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank CanadaVirgi

Syracuse, NY
“Mark's Pizzeria, Shop City, Eastwood 13206”
Reviewed 16 August 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE - RIP-OFF!!! I ordered from Mark's pizza last Monday-a large pizza, order of 4 chicken tenders and an order of mozz. sticks. It took them an hour to get here, the pizza was luke warm at best- had to microwave it for a couple seconds; the mozz. sticks were cold and hard in the middle- had to nuke them too. Here's the kicker- the tenders were a joke -they sent 3 dinky overcooked hockey pucks of chicken and 2 little popcorn chickens in the order, 3 sticks of celery(which they should have kept)and Ken's honey mustard salad dressing pouch - it wasn't worth the $6.50 I paid for it- more like $1.00 worth. I called Marks back and they DO NOT give out credits on your account, so I ordered 2 orders of their garlic bread w/ cheese and a small Pepsi to make up the cost of the $6.50. He told me they were short on drivers and that they changed vendors of where they get their chicken from - I told him he needs to switch back because these chicken fingers were a joke. It was another 45 minutes until the driver arrived and he only brought 1 order, it was cold and it looked like a baked small hotdog roll with a sprinkling of cheese on it. I felt like they just slapped me in the face! I pretty much told the driver to tell the manager to stick it where the sun don't shine and that I would never do business with them again and Eastwood will hear all about it. It wasn't worth the $32 we spent, or the hassle - BUYER BEWARE!

4 Thank MAS66