“A hidden gem”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Syracuse, New York
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This is a new restaurant that opened 4-1-13 in a small location downtown. I heard about it through an article at www.syracuse.com My friend and I went and we each had a Jerk Burger. You can get selected toppings and cheeses and spiciness ranging from mild, medium, hot up to hot hot! I have tried both hot and hot hot and the burger was fantastic! The fries were very tasty, and on a previous visit I had the potato salad, which was excellent as well. They make their own hot sauce.It is locally owned and operated. It does a lot of take-out business but you can certainly sit down for a meal on a lunch hour as well. I highly recommend this little gem in downtown Syracuse!

• Visited June 2013