Red Carpet Inn Syracuse Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I want to start by saying that the staff were friendly and helpful. The rest of the experience was not impressive, however. The room was actually quite large compared to others I've been in, but there was no easy chair to use while watching TV. We took one from out of the hallway and the back on it turned out to be broken. Otherwise your options are to sit on a padded kitchen chair or on the bed. It was very obvious that it was an older building in need of some renovations. The breakfast provided was a definite let down. It consisted of store bought blueberry or banana muffins, glazed donut holes, chocolate covered donuts or pound cake along with coffee, tea or orange juice. If you don't like sweet breakfasts or are diabetic, this is not the place for you. You have to take it back to your room to eat as there are no tables or chairs in the lobby. For our second day we bought yogurt to have for breakfast so the fridge in the room was good for that. The coffee was not hot enough so the microwave in the room came in handy to heat it up. It also was used to heat up water to make coffee and tea in the evenings as there is no coffee pot in the room and none available in the lobby, and we had to buy our own instant coffee and tea.
Generally, I guess you get what you pay for, but next time I will pay the few extra dollars and stay somewhere that provides a better breakfast and a coffee pot.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank put_put9
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

I don't care how little this hotel costs I wouldn't let my worst enemy or pet stay there! I believe someone may have been murdered in our room based on the stains and there was mold in the shower and A/C unit. We stayed 10 minutes and left!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank mariaetrombetta
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I was there in March of 2012. I was in town from Michigan to visit friends. I had never stayed at this hotel before. It was a perfect location. Just down aways from Woodys sports bar, which is where i spent the evening at. Will pick this place again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Nice clean but very few amenities. Recommend for short stays. Front desk personnel very friendly. Nice location . Bed was comfortable. No iron in rooms just one in laundry l room iron very low quality and beat uo ialmost burned my clothes . Also room closes at 8 pm so you need to get iron done early . Would I stay again, only if my funds were low .

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Very clean,simple accomodation,few extras but commensurate with the rate

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business