Econo Lodge and Suites North Syracuse
US$156
US$157
Courtyard
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$104
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
US$105
HIExpress.com
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$106
Red Roof
US$180
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Tammy was extremely friendly, we had some really good conversations about Syracuse area since we were originally from there. One thing I would suggest is that the carpet in, at least, our room be cleaned or replaced. There was a fairly good sized black stain just inside the door. The location was great since the motel was quite near our daughter's house and we stayed for several days. Thank you and say "hi" to Tammy for us.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel J
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Since 2nd floor with no elevator is not an option for a family with kids & baby - had to take a smoking room on 1st floor. However a smoking room should not mean that the room smells like a stale ashtray and has cigarette burns all over the place.
Carpet was filthy and could not walk barefoot. Electrical wires banded up with tape, air-conditioner terribly noisy, holes in walls, torn carpet, light in bathroom not working properly.
My family members refused to use the shower.
Sheets were clean, some of the staff were friendly.
Cut my leg on a sharp piece of metal jutting out from the bed - the hotel does have a first aid kit.
Best thing about the hotel is the Denny's withing walking distance

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
SSSura, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge and Suites North Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

At the time of your visit it seems that we were not able to provide you with the experience that
you had hoped for. The next time you stay with us here in North Syracuse, simply notify the front desk, and we will be happy to assist you with bringing your items to your room. We would very much appreciate the opportunity to earn your business back in the future, as we have addressed the concerns that you pointed out.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

I chose this hotel because of the TripAdvisor recommendations and it seemed a good idea to stay outside Syracuse. This was proved because the town was under siege with roadworks, pouring rain and yet another graduation day. The owner and manager (Peter) were extremely helpful with my many questions and the room was exactly what we needed. It was clean and comfortable and big enough for us. We drove into Syracuse several times and walked around after finally finding somewhere to park. The EconoLodge is a in a good position if you want to drive around the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
SSSura, Manager at Econo Lodge and Suites North Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind words in your review. Our staff is very pleased to know your stay went as planned. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Manager
Econo Lodge

Reviewed 24 May 2012

My experience began with calling about a hotel. It was the first person that sounded genuinley hospitible and that won me over. After arriving, I was greeted by Tammy who was a friendly face to see on a late night after a long drive. The room was fresh and clean and after kicking on the A.C. I felt right at home. It was a litle warm, but on my four day drive all the hotels I stayed at were initially warm. Overall a great experience and I highly suggest staying here when you're out Syracuse way.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
SSSura, Manager at Econo Lodge and Suites North Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind input.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay stay with us. We take pride in customer service and helping make a tough day easier for weary travelers!

Best regards

Reviewed 18 May 2012

I booked the more expensive suite because I was leaving very early in the am to catch a flight and wanted a coffemaker. when I got up at 2:30 to get ready to leave the coffeemaker didn't work! There wasn't time to deal with the issue but I was mad. Also when I arrived the room was very hot and it took a while to cool down with the ac on high, I had to get to bed early so I couldn't just put the ac on and then go somewhere to give it time to cool down. Also, the toilet was dirty, very dorty! I was too tired to deal with it so I cleaned it up myself. Yes(to the critics) I could have called the front desk and had them take care of it but as I said I needed to get to sleep. Also it should have been clean, a dirt toilet in a pubic place is just nasty. I just needed a decent place to sleep and other than the things mentioned above the room was ok;however sometimes small things make a big difference ESPECIALLY when I paid more for this type of room.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your input.
We are determined to make everyone's stay as pleasant as possible. We apologize for the issues you had during your stay and we will make sure your next stay is excellent!
Hope to see you again in future, whenever you come we will try our best to keep you happy and smiling.

Best regards