Econo Lodge and Suites North Syracuse
US$128
Parkview Hotel(Syracuse)
US$163
US$156
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$109
Courtyard
  • Pool
US$109
US$105
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$104
Red Roof
US$190
US$180
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2013

On May 25, 2013 my wife and I stayed in room 206. We did a bed bug check before turning in and didn't notice anything. I guess we weren't very good at it and boy were we wrong. Woke up the next morning to a number of them in both double beds. Under the pillows and in the sheets. Disgusting! This is our first experience with bed bugs and it doesn't feel good. I am now nursing over 100 bites. Don't stay here.....I never will again.

Oh and by the way...the room had blood on the sheets, pretzels on the floor and the front desk employee was very tired because of a double shift and charged my card 3 times for the one night.

Room Tip: Get a room with no bugs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I recently stayed at the Econo Lodge and Suties in North Syracuse and Jason at the desk was abosultely wonderful. I had booked a Jacuzzi room as I was in need of some relaxation. The room was clean and it was quiet, just what I needed. The price for a Jacuzzi room was very affordable. When I had checked out, I had realized that I left something behind several hours later and I had contacted Jason and he was able to locate my missing item and I was able to pick it up. When I had went to receive my item I couldn't thank Jason enough for finding it. Jason was very professional and polite in returning my item. Jason said he would contact me back once he located the item and without a doubt he did. This place is near so many fine restaruants and shopping centers. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone. I will definately stay again, looking to see all the friendly people. A Big Thank You to Jason. :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank M B
Reviewed 11 April 2013

My wife and I really appreciated the services of Jason Hassett, your desk manager at the Syracuse motel. We felt welcome to your motel just by chatting with Jason; he was very helpful in suggesting good restaurants in the area and provided some hands on help with the tv connection. Some renovations had been made to the room but they forgot to plug in the cable connection (possibly because the connection was broken!). Jason came by immedately upon request and took time out from the office to fix the problem to our great satisfaction. Please extend our thanks to Jason and we'll also do it personnally on our next trip.

P.S.
We spent the night of April 04 in your motel

JC Young

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
SSSura, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge and Suites North Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Thank you for your patience with the television issue, and thank you for choosing Econo Lodge.
We hope to see you again when you travel through the Syracuse Area.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This econo lodge is next to the airport in Syracuse, New York. The airport is not busy, so the noise is minimal. The hotel and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly, and I would stay at this hotel again on my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My sister and i spent a night at econo Lodge in Syracuse. The room was clean. There was free internet access (for more than one computer per room) and they had a great breakfast - that was included in the room reservation. The best thing though was the friendliness of the staff. They were very welcoming and helpful. We enjoyed our stay so much that we booked in there for another night on our way back to Canada after being in New York for three nights. BTW it is also close to some of the best shopping in Syrcuse.

Room Tip: Upper rooms are better.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family