“Great hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Syracuse
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We stayed here June 30 th because it was so close to the airport. This hotels offers great service, and great value. It's minutes from the airport, they offer a free shuttle service to the airport and when you return you can call the hotel and the shuttle will be there within minutes. It was very clean, the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kirsten V

Reviewed 10 July 2012

My husband and I had an early morning flight departing Syracuse Int'l Airport, and we decided to make our morning a little easier and spend the night in Syracuse. We were extremely pleased with the VALUE we received at the Holiday Inn Express. Great rate, spacious and clean room, friendly staff, quiet room - never heard a thing, and provided COMPLIMENTARY shuttle service to and from the airport. Location is easy to find, and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was our second stay at this hotel. First time was through Priceline, this time we booked directly as we wanted this location. Pool was great, though a bit cold - relaxing nonetheless after a long drive. Room was clean and overall quiet. Breakfast was also good. Given that this property is 5 years, it is still well-kept and clean. The proximity to malls, highways will certainly bring us back here in the future.

Room Tip: Print walk-in coupons through hotelcoupons.com - much cheaper than any rates that I found, unless yo...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We had a seminar in Syracuse and needed a quick and easy place to stay. This hotel is right off the highway and close to an Applebees and a great breakfast place. The staff was very helpful, even at midnight. Our original room was right next to the elevator on the first floor, across from the breakfast area. As I am a very light sleeper, I asked if we could change rooms. The clerk moved us up to the second floor easy as can be. We were still right next to the elevator, so I thought I was going to have a restless night, but I slept great! Very quiet all the way around. Air conditioner was steady all night. The complimentary breakfast had more than just the usual cereal, muffins, and waffles. Scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. Pancakes, breads, muffins, and juices. Very nice. And again the staff was great!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I arrived and Desk Clerk was well spoken and had me checked in within minutes and said how to get to my room; Room was VERY CLEAN and slept well; Breakfast was great with good assortments and well stocked. Next time I am in Syracuse we will be back here to this specific hotel. Bravo to Management!!!

Room Tip: my room was great - but hey if you need a request make them aware
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Arrived midweek for a little R&R and some shopping. Great location near I81 and also close to I90 to travel to Waterloo Outlet Malls. We had a room with a king bed. When we arrived I noticed that there was only one towel and one facecloth in the bathroom. Luckily the housekeeping staff were just outside our door and were given more.
In the morning I went to make coffee in the room and when I went to put in the coffee pouch there was a used coffee pouch in the coffee maker. The coffee pot also was stained. I cleaned both and has my coffee, Next morning, noticed the coffee pouch again had not been removed and the coffee pot not cleaned and no coffee available to make.
We have stayed at this hotel before and it has been great.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RossRankin
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Although it' a Holiday Inn Express, and by an airport no less, this is the best hotel in the price range and the best Holiday Inn I've ever had. The desk clerks are fantastic!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Geoffrey E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Syracuse
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport
Best Western Syracuse Airport Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Holiday Inn Express Syracuse / Fairgrounds

Been to Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport? Share your experiences!