Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport
Agoda.com
US$61
US$58
Red Roof
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Fitness centre
US$192
US$182
US$191
US$161
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssyracuse airportfront deskpark and flyearly flightroom was cleanshuttle serviceindoor poolhot breakfastfirst floorwould stay here againmattressesclerkchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed here overnight before a flight down south. Andrew at the desk was great and very helpful. He arranged our transfer to the airport and got us settled.

When we were returning, we had a flight cancellation and I called the hotel and spoke to him agin directly to cancel our return room and he did so without a problem even though it was 8pm !!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Elizabeth B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and found Andrew to be very friendly. Our employees take great pride in the service we offer here, thank you for your review on your stay and safe travels~

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed here with the family prior to flying out to Florida, employees (Stephanie and Edward) were great upon checkout. Helped me my computer issues and were very accommodating. The shuttle bus driver drove is there and picked us up and was super friendly. Hotel was clean and the breakfast although was basic it was expected at hotel where there is a free breakfast. Overall a good hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Andrew B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us while you were traveling to Florida. We hope you have safe travels and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We took a couple of nights away from the problems at home and a day of shopping. The hotel was excellent and came with breakfast. The food was great. The hotel is next to a main road to get around quickly. The room was better than I expected. Service is top notched and everyone was vary helpful. There is not a restaurant at the hotel, but there are a lot near by.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cookt817
Elizabeth B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am glad to see you enjoyed the pool and breakfast~ we hope to see you again for a littel stay-cation get away from home! Safe Travels

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This was my first visit to this new Holiday Inn Express property. I've stayed at seven or eight others and this one ranks near the bottom of the group. Upon checking in, the clerk was busy packing bags for the gold and platinum members and couldn't be bothered to look up to greet me. Even after I had his attention, he took a phone call and didn't totally give me his full attention. Even though it was a cold night and a winter storm was winding down, he sent me back outside to get my license number -- most properties will just accept a state, make and color. The room was pretty standard, but the pillows on the king-sized bed were small and flat. My wife and I each took two of the four, which wasn't even enough to prop you up to read or watch TV. Not the fault of the HIE, but a front-end loader next door plowed a parking lot from 2-6 a.m., keeping me up much of the night. The next morning, I found the breakfast room and buffet to be about 1/2 to 1/3 the size of other HIE properties we had stayed at. On a pleasant note, when I brought our car around to pack it, the employee shoveling snow asked me if I needed any help -- very nice of him. Overall, this HIE seemed "cheaper" in a way than the others. I hope that they won't be cutting corners on future properties. The best HIE we've stayed at is still in Hermitage, PA. Stay there if you're in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Elizabeth B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport. I also want to thank you for all the feedback you provided to us on your stay. While you did not find the room amenties to be up to par, I was pleased to see that you found the staff to be helpul and friendly. Safe travels~

Reviewed 1 February 2014

This is a great property. The rooms are just what you expect, clean, quiet and well priced. I took advantage of their park and fly offering and thought that was great. The van driver on both trips was great and friendly. The only downside is there is a guy working at nights at the front desk that should really be somewhere else. He's not client service focussed and leaves a trail of disappointed guests. I'll choose another place to stay next time just to not have to deal with him.

Room Tip: Request the ground floor, north side.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Elizabeth B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Syracuse Airport. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and all that we offer here. Safe Travels~