US$110
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$175
US$133
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$127
US$105
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$145
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$213
US$161
  • Breakfast included
US$65
US$62
Red Roof
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Fitness centre
All reviewssyracuse universitybeautiful lobbyfree parkingsitting areathe hotel offerscoffee baran older hotelshuttle servicebed was comfortablewould highly recommend this hotelgeneseosuitemayflowerconferenceaccommodationshospitalcomputers
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Upon checking in, discovered the room’s toilet was clogged. Upon complaining to the front desk, we were upgraded and moved rooms immediately. New room was lovely, clean and spacious (couldn’t say the same for the first room). Lower-floor rooms facing East Genesee Street are noisier (sirens/other street noise).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This is a well restored old hotel which gives it something unique. Bathroom is new, but in the vintage style. A little short of shelf space, but nice. Room was well done.
The staff were all very friendly and efficient.
The breakfast on Sunday (not included) was wonderful. Baked Irish oatmeal.
We will come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018

We celebrated my daughter's Syracuse graduation weekend at the Genesee Grande. Everyone in our group (8 rooms) was very happy. Esra Ertas made sure we had the accommodations we needed including a handicap accessible room. The restaurant manager, Anthony, was so amazing! He made sure our celebration dinner was perfect. Bridget at the front desk, quickly took care of any additional requests we had.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Odd mix of very quiet - lovely warm room and freezing bathroom. Maybe the bathroom is now fixed but it was COLD. Coffee maker would have been available upon request. I didn't find out until I was checking out - and the room had a nice VERY quiet refrigerator (though no place to put my ice packs.) The bed was okay and although there was a bench attached to the bed, there was only one chair which wasn't so good for two people. VERY quiet in the back and away from the front desk building. There was an odd smell of dill in the hallway. Hopefully just a plate that wasn't taken away quickly. Overall okay place but seemed a little expensive. Great location.

Room Tip: Ask for coffee maker. Stay in rooms across from Front Desk - Duke women's team was checking in there.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bonphoto13
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly checkin was quick. The restaurant was explained to me to be open every morning at 6:30 along with the coffee bar which had coffee, baked goods and breakfast sandwiches. I was there on business and needed to on the road by 7:00 morning so I thought that it would be great. Two mornings in a row I went down at 6:35 to give them time to be sure to get set up. Stood there for 10 minutes the first day and no one but the lady scrubbing even acknowledged me. I went to the front desk and she well there should be someone there. Needless to say I had to go through a drive through. Also came back at 6:00 after a day at work to find the room in cleaned. I asked at the front desk she said oh well do you want them to bother now? Yes I would like that, Really?

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah K
WoodbineManager, Front Office Manager at The Genesee Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience with us. Your feedback is a valuable way for us to improve and provide quality services

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered during your stay. I made sure to share these issues with our food & beverage, housekeeping and front desk teams so they can be used as a training opportunity. I would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to provide you with the level of service that we are known for. Please contact me regarding any future visits.

-Michael Leming