Free cancellation until 28/07
US$183
US$133
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$110
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Hampton.com
US$145
US$115
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$127
US$105
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Parkview Hotel(Syracuse)
US$175
US$157
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2018

We went to check in and the attendant had a lousy attitude. The room was okay, nothing great. The so called breakfast was the worst I have seen by far. They were out of the few things they had and no one in sight to fill it up. Most staff has a lousy personality. Will sleep in my car before I ever stay there again. Funny thing, they had good reviews on site so I am wondering who they pay ?

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This place was deplorable and inhabitable. The room we booked was unavailable when we checked in so we were given another room with a pull out couch. The dirty q-tips were free of charge. The pull out couch had no attachment springs in two of the four corners so it sunk to the ground on diagonal sides. The bugs crawling out of the tear in the carpet weren’t as bad as the carpet peeling back by the bathroom entrance causing my daughter to cut her foot on the exposed tacking strips. I did try and speak with a manager and have left several messages. No call back:-(
Not surprised.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped by here one evening around 10pm. After standing at the desk for 5mins, this guy comes out the back door and ask did I have a reservation? No I had read the reviews online and would like to view a room before I check in. Very rudely he said I can't show you any room. Its take it or leave it this time of night. Get out. Very rude. Place looks dingy and smells like smoke at the desk. Save your money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Knights I, Manager at Knights Inn East Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

I check with the Front Desk. We have never ever treated anyone the way you have described. Our's is a non-smoking property and all rooms are non-smoking. We have displayed on the front desk that one who is found smoking will be fined. How will the Front Desk have smoking smell? I think you are getting confused with some other hotel thinking it to be Knights Inn. Thanks.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Our room was nothing like the pretty pictures. We were coming in for my daughters commencement and arrived late. The room reeked of smoke even the hall way, the toilet kept running so we had to close the bathroom door, and the drain in the bathroom sink was slow. The place was so disgusting that my husband slept on top of the sheets with his clothes on. We could not wait to get out of the place the next morning. I would not suggest this place to my dog!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gina C

The pictures uploaded are of the same hotel. There is no ambiguity. Ours is completely non-smoking property. Sometimes guests do try to take a chance of smoking inside but are warned and at times fined too. Regarding the drain being slow, it has been taken care off immediately. Ours is a non per friendly hotel. We do not allow any kind of pets. I apologize but you will not be allowed with your dog next time. Thanks.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This was a good value for the money, very low cost for a clean, well appointed room with 2 double beds for a family to stay. The front desk manager was very kind and even gave the children some drinks, etc. I appreciated that my family was taken care of and was in a safe, clean location at an affordable price. Joey's/Pronto Joey's and Dunkin Donuts are basically attached to the same parking lot on the same side and Denny's is across the street. Located on Carrier circle close to the thruway, so very convenient for travelers.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family