The hotel was renovating while we visited, so it was hard to judge too harshly. We had brand new carpet in our two-room suite (two rooms, two bathrooms). The room was immaculately clean. The TV worked. The temperature control was easy to use. The bed seemed small for a King, but we were only staying one night before flying back home, so we didn't care about that (though we would have had we been there longer, seeing as we were sharing the bed with our one-year-old twins). The restaurant was a bar/lounge and seemed kind of seedy... it was not a family-friendly atmosphere. The bartender was also the waiter and he was more concerned with getting out drinks than food. The food was bland and overpriced. The service mediocre bordering on neglectful. We wouldn't eat there again. Ever.
But our only REAL complaint was the water... my husband went in to shower before bed and discovered that the water was gross. It REEKED. Like mud or soil. And then my husband stank, like he'd just dug himself out of a grave. So I didn't shower and the twins didn't get a bath. So we were all a little ripe for our flight back home. We would not have stayed a second night after discovering the mud-water.
Perhaps this will be fixed in the renovation? I can only hope so!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just northwest of the junction of Interstates 81 and 90, the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport is less than five miles from Syracuse Hancock International Airport. Stay and Fly packages are available. Syracuse University, Destiny USA Shopping & Entertainment Center, Onondaga Lake and the Empire Expo Center- home of the New York State Fairgrounds, are close to the hotel. The nearby NBT Bank Stadium is home to the Syracuse Chiefs, the International minor league baseball affiliate of the Washington Nationals. Syracuse's Oncenter Complex, a multi-venue exhibition, convention and entertainment facility, is just minutes from this Syracuse, NY hotel. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found in the surrounding area, including the Atrium Lounge featuring a pub menu that is located on the hotel premises. Guests can find amenities galore throughout the hotel, such as free airport transportation, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper and an indoor heated pool and hot tub. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, sausage or bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! An fitness center is located on site for convenience. Pets are welcome for a small fee. Business travelers can appreciate the hotel's computer center, fax services and on-site computer with high-speed Internet access. For special events, the hotel has over 3,000 square feet of banquet space and on-site catering staff. The ballroom accommodates up to 200 people and the meeting room accommodates up to 300 people. Banquet, conference and wedding packages are available. All rooms at this Syracuse, NY hotel come equipped with desks, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms contain multiple-line telephones, refrigerators and microwaves. The hotel provides plenty of parking for cars and tour buses. Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport Hotel Syracuse
- Comfort Inn And Suites Syracuse Airport
- Comfort Inn Syracuse
- Syracuse Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn North Syracuse
- North Syracuse Comfort Inn