My wife and I spent last weekend at the Villa Vosilla in the Catskill mountains.Let me begin by saying that the owners Doria and Lee are very warm and welcoming people who do their best to make their guests feel like they are part of an extended family. We stayed in a building adjacent to the main building which was spotless, large, and had a great view of the mountains. As for the meals, one was better than the next. Lee really outdid himself offering delicious soups, salads, entrees and desserts. In addition, the service was consistently excellent all weekend. There was entertainment each evening over the weekend and it was quite enjoyable especially the comedian/ventrilloquist. Overall, the Villa is a great place for a getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Vosilla, in the Catskill Park Region, is located in the heart of the great Northern Catskill Mountains, a unique little gem surrounded by breathtaking scenic views, and clean mountaintop fresh air. This 2011 social season is a very exciting time: NEW Dining Room, Indoor & Outdoor Pool Areas, Zumba Yoga Studio, Labotteghina, Indoor Recreation Room, Indoor Bocce, Video Arcade, Gym, Outdoor Tennis, Tennis Pro, and WIFI. Through a circle of family and friends, we are proudly celebrating 4 generations. Our family wishes to express our sincerest gratitude to you, our guest, for our continued success. The Villa is known as the resort with the personal touch, because of our dedication to our guests. As fourth generation, we know the importance of celebrating family, and we invite you to celebrate your family traditions. The Villa Vosilla is the perfect fit to customize activities and entertainment for your family vacation, reunion, special events or group celebrations. Whether it be an intimate get-a-way for two, or a social gathering for 200, we will strive to meet your needs and wants. In addition, we are grand enough to host destination weddings, and intimate enough to make you feel right at home. **Summer Season Offers: A little taste of Italy in the Great Northern Catskills. The area offers horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boat, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, and a list of festivals!! Winter Season Offers: Ski & Stay package at Hunter and Windam Mountain. Enjoy outdoor activities such as skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, cross country, ice-skating, snow shoe, snowmobile, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Vosilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Vosilla Hotel Tannersville
- Vosilla Hotel Tannersville
- Vosilla Resort Tannersville