“Fine Cuisine INDEED!”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2012

excellent service, food and magnificent paintings !
The dinner is served in large portions. If more than one person are having dinner at this place, I suggest they share . For sure try the crab cake!

2  Thank Zo P

Reviewed 7 September 2012

The restaurant we had planned to eat at in Tarrytown was closed for vacation, so on a whim we decided to try this restaurant out because we were intrigued by the thought of trying Brazilian and Portugese food. We shared a salad and the feijoada along with wine and were very happy with our choices. The food was delicious and the wait staff was very helpful. I would not hesitate to go here again when in Tarrytown.

2  Thank Hoddy1
Reviewed 2 September 2012

This was recommended by a friend. I ordered a side salad that come with a unique dressing and was very good. My main course was shrimp and scallops over penne pasta in a tomato based sauce which was good. My wife ordered the most popular dish which was sausage and pork with black beans, spinach and mixed with rice. I thought it was good, but she was not crazy about the meat component. We skipped dessert after reading other reviews. The service was good, but they had to be prompted to refill the ice teas.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Recently ate here before a concert across the street. I had been to Portugal and was intrigued by the menu, which is a mix of Portuguese and Brazilian. They had all the usual fare; feijoada and bacalao. So we shared the salted cod and some mussels. All were very good. They also have some unusual wines. Give it a try.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Small, friendly, intimate, great food and atmosphere. Shrimp and mussel soup was amazing.