“Quick bite, good meal”

Mr. Nick's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #25 of 65 Restaurants in Tarrytown
Reviewed 14 October 2013

After a cold walk downtown trying to find a restaurant for a quick bite we came across Mr. Nicks. We opted to order from menu instead of pizza. We ordered some coffee to start, which was fresh and did not taste like it was sitting in a pot all night. My spouse had the special Chicken dish with a side of pasta, I had a Linguini dish. Food came out quickly. Chicken dish was better than expected, my linguini could have been cooked more. Bread was served hot...though wish we were offered another cup of coffee..a little pricey, but I guess for downtown location was par for area.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We ordered a takeout gluten free veggie pizza when we were in Tarrytown and thought that Nick's was one of the best gluten free pizzas we had ever had. It was tasty and great for a light meal.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

We tried Sicilian, white spinach slices and chicken noodle soup. Everything was absolutely delicious, and when we got the tab we couldn't believe how cheap it all was! Friendly, good service. We ate at a table outside, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

All I've had is the pizza but its good and fresh and the people are friendly. I take my three year old grandson here and they always treat him nicely and are very accomidating to the needs of a young child.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We were on Broadway looking for a place not too expensive, sit down with some variety. Mr. Nicks fit the bill. Tasty pizza and calzone. My daughter has a steak sandwich which she liked and my husband had pasta with shrimp, which he also enjoyed. Overall reasonably priced food, good service, and nice option to eat on or near the patio.