We were 3 people including our 8 years old son.
Selected king room anti allergy - DON'T!!! It's a scam , all they do is put some air cleaning machine in your room.
2. Room was soooo tiny that I had to move furniture to fit the rolling bed for my son.
3. Pool had so much chlorine that I had to buy eye drops to stop my eyes from hurting.
4. The room wasn't clean and when I asked for a bigger room I was told that this is the biggest room they have.
For $200 a night I would expect that in Manhattan but not on a god forsaken town Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel. Our full-service hotel brings you to the heart of the charm and beauty of Westchester County's historic Hudson Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel New York - Westchester County
- Tarrytown Sheraton