Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County
US$166
Doubletree.com
Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$134
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
US$173
US$167
Orbitz.com
SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$142
Travelocity
US$196
US$141
ComfortInn
All reviewssleepy hollowroom was cleanstarbucks coffeewe've stayedlong walkwould definitely stay here againindoor poolthe tappan zee bridgeconvenient locationeasy accessnew yorkwhite plainswestchester countyinto nycthird floorfront desk stafffree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Very impressed with the cleanliness, decor and range of services. Very comfortable, very convenient, and loved the courtyard. I found the decor very trendy, and soothing! All in all, well worth the value. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
john a, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Donna C,

I am delighted to hear that your first experience at our property was a memorable one and we will get a chance to welcome you back in the future. It's good to know that you enjoyed convenience of the location. We will be looking forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This has to be the quietest room I ever stayed in. Room and property were very clean. bed was very comfortable. I would definetly stay here again. We stayed here and took the train into NYC. It was a pleasure doing back to the room to rest and relax.

Dear Rick G,

Thank you for your comments about the Tarrytown Courtyard by Marriott we appreciate your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We are fortunate to have a staff that strives to provide world class customer service to all of our guests each and every day. I hope to see you again when your travels bring you to White Plains.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Love the Tarrytown Courtyard by Marriott. We stay every year when our family reunites for a BBQ nearby in Westchester. The grandsons love the pool and we love the facility and the staff. This time I left behind a small medical device that was valuable to me. Of course the housekeeper turned it in and it's on its way back to me. I can't praise the staff enough.

Room Tip: Courtyard facing rooms on the main floor allow direct access to the pool...great for kids.

Dear MaureenBell1944,

Thank you for your comments concerning the Tarrytown Courtyard by Marriott. It is heartwarming to see all the training we do on customer service is having an impact on our guests. My motto is clean rooms and friendly people I am happy we met these expectations. I sincerely hope the next time you are in White Plains you will stay at the hotel where “everybody knows your name”.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have stopped here a few times during trips from Massachusetts to Virginia and back, and our latest stay was pleasant. The room was quiet, clean, and comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed the breakfast in the common area.

1  Thank GeneD5
john a, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Westchester County, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear GeneD5,
Thank you for staying at The Tarrytown Courtyard. I am happy to hear that you were comfortable in our hotel and the staff was accommodating. Your response will be shared with all of our staff because they strive to provide a great guest experience. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

If you need a quick on/off from the Tappan Zee Bridge, this Courtyard is well located. We stayed for 1 night after a Yankee game; a 30 min. trip depending on traffic.
Room was clean and quiet and the rate was reasonable.
We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IrishSetterMom

Dear IrishSetterMom,
Thank you very much for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Tarrytown Courtyard. Tarrytown Courtyard by marriott takes pride in the special services offered to our entire guest. It is not easy to select a hotel that values guest in making sure their stay is memorable especially when traveling on the road. We will always accommodate guest who are in need of any request such as refrigerators, microwaves, and room location. We hope to see you soon. I am happy that Tarrytown Courtyard by Marriott had another great guest experience.