Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown
SpringHill Suites Tarrytown Westchester County(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$142
Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel(Tarrytown)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$192
US$141
ComfortInn
1,456 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskoff the highwaybeds were comfortableconvenient locationeasy accesstrain stationthe entire staffbusiness tripupon checksleepy hollownew yorkthe tappan zee bridgehudson valleywestchester countyfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I've stayed at this hotel for several years now, each time I visit Tarrytown, New York. The Doubletree by Hilton never disappoints; my stay here is always pleasant. Much of it has to do with the lovely grounds of the hotel that contribute to the feeling of relaxation, but the friendliness of those who work at the front desk also helps. I like the added touch of a warm cookie upon registering. Rooms are clean and good-sized with comfortable beds. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank PaulaDOslo
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I used to live around here but never realized what a gem this place was until our stay this month. Got an upgrade to a suite and loved it. The shower stall doubled as a steam room and was absolute heaven. The staff is lovely and the lobby has this beautiful, national park feel. Will definitely be back!
Also-noticed the staff was juggling three weddings and other events but still devoted personal attention to each guest.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dcatravelerDc
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had booked this reservation for 2 mos prior to obtain a terrific cost through Hotels.com.

Because our travel from the South was delayed due to roadwork, I called ahead to confirm that we would have late arrival.

The hotel only has the second and third night for us. They said they did not have the first night.
I asked to speak with the Reservations manager (8/1/2014) only to find she would not release the room for which I had a confirmation hard copy in my hand. They had a huge group there for a Prayer Summit and so we were not considered. Nor did she do anything to secure another room in a neighbor hotel to help us out. Luckily, I called back Hotels.com, and they secured a hotel room, a mile away, but at double the cost we were to pay for the original night at Double Tree. We had no choice, and upset after 11 hrs the road, we took the reservation at another hotel. Hotels.com did get our refund for the first night, so how could they do that if we did in fact have "no" reservation. I guess money talks and Double Tree Tarrytown chose to honor another group instead of us! I will NEVER stay there again!

Room Tip: There was a Prayer Summit in the hotel that weekend, so there was no quiet place to stay. It was very loud and no thought was given to the rest of the community staying there.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

the perfect hotel for family get togethers; super comfy beds, accommodating staff; delicious food in the inhouse restaurant that can accommodate differing food practices as well as kid friendly. We liked the easy access to the Hudson River, gas station nearby, very good site for our needs.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I must say that Double Tree Hotel has live up to their expectations friendly, courtesy. clean, helpful, A home away from home . I just want to Thank everyone on staff at the Double Tree Hotel at Tarry Town N.Y hope to see you all next year 2014 same room 409 Mrs.Lorraine young from Queens N,Y.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends