“Love Hot Biscuit”

Cuisines: American
Schroon Lake, New York, United States
“Love Hot Biscuit”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants to go to in the area. The waitresses are always friendly and know exactly what we want to drink as soon as we walk in. One of my favorite places to go for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Visited June 2014

Morristown, New Jersey
“Eat all your meals here!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere, friendly and efficient service, wonderful food! They treat you like you are long lost friends and feed you well. Don't forget to rock for a spell on their front porch.

Adirondacks
“Adirondack Experience!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Don't miss this unique local restaurant when you visit the Ticonderoga area. The blueberry pancakes are the best in the North Country. Be sure to order a small jar of the real maple syrup to go with these special delights. Sometimes it gets a little busy but the excellent wait staff will get you seated and served in no time flat.

It is one of the great places to soak up the local color and get advice on places to visit around town. Put this on your list of things to do while enjoying the mountains and lakes of the Adirondacks

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank William B
Fairfield, CT
“An Awesome Diner”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stopped here on my way back from Montreal. It was worth it! Our waitress was superb. The biscuits can't be beaten; probably the best I've had. I also enjoyed my patty melt and loved the 50s atmosphere. The prices were extremely reasonable. The dinner menu wasn't too big, though. I have a cabin in the Lake George area (45 mins away), but I'll be willing to make the drive up to the Hot Biscuit again!

• Visited August 2013
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Always stop here whenever we are in the area”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband and I found the Hot Biscuit about 4 years ago. Have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there and never been disappointed.
We recently stayed in Lake Placid and made the 1 hour trip to the Hot Biscuit for an early dinner. Delicious as always. My hubby will return in the late spring when he works Americade and he's looking forward to it already.

• Visited November 2013