The property itself is fine. Well kept and clean. The staff.... rude and made us feel like we were imposing upon their time. When we checked in around 9:30 at night there was no welcome. The key cards were tossed, yes tossed, up on the counter with the comment, "you're done." No mention of the free breakfast and the times. No word about the indoor pool and the hours. No inquiry if we needed anything else.
We stopped in the restaurant to see if we could grab a bite to eat. After 3 people walked by not looking at us we had to ring a bell to get someone to talk to us. Finally a server came over and announced rather rudely, "We're closed." When asked if there was any other place around open, she told us to try a fast food restaurant up the road.
This is so out of character for Best Western. Horribly disappointed in our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Ticonderoga Inn & Suites is the Lake George and Lake Champlain area's newest and only full service lodging complete with 54 new comfortable rooms, pub, restaurant, banquet and meeting rooms, indoor heated pool and fitness center. We combine warm design and decor with modern services and amenities, immaculate accommodations and friendly service. Situated in upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains, we're the ideal choice for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Hotel Ticonderoga
- Ticonderoga Best Western