This was one of the only hotels in Ticonderoga so it's not like you have a choice BUT Wow, the place is awful the rooms are VERY uncomfortable with the couch in a larger room so old the cushions are all worn out and you are sitting on the sleeper couch. It also ends in the middle of your back , not too good for even watching an hour of TV at night. The Air Conditioning is INCREDIBLY noisy and is a HUGE UPRIGHT unit in the bedroom, while it does cool the room in a hurry it was impossible to sleep with that going on and off all night. My suggestion would be to stay somewhere else in a different town and see the fort as a day trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Ticonderoga Inn & Suites is the Lake George and Lake Champlain area's newest and only full service lodging complete with 54 new comfortable rooms, pub, restaurant, banquet and meeting rooms, indoor heated pool and fitness center. We combine warm design and decor with modern services and amenities, immaculate accommodations and friendly service. Situated in upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains, we're the ideal choice for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Ticonderoga Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Hotel Ticonderoga
- Ticonderoga Best Western