“Very good!”

Super 8 Ticonderoga
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Ticonderoga

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

It's a hotel. The room has a bed and a bathroom, which allows you to sleep at night and get yourself ready for the day the next morning. That's exactly what I want.
If you look for dust in the corners of the room behind the armchair, then yes, you might find dust. If you're not walking around the place with your white gloves looking for things to be disgusted by, though, you'll probably find this place perfectly adequate.
Was the breakfast stunning? No. Yogurt, fruit, waffles, toast, coffee. Do I rent $50 hotel rooms because I expect a fantastic breakfast buffet? No. I rent $50 rooms so I can sleep and shower.
It was everything I expected and wanted from a $50 hotel room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sassy D
Super803737, General Manager at Super 8 Ticonderoga, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you stop by on your next trip to Ticonderoga.
Fair Lawn
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

The appearance of the Super 8 was fine and the room was pretty cozy and warm with wooden panelling. There were two things that were a bit disturbing to me & my family. We had waited a while until the front desk person showed up to greet us and she wasn't all friendly or at least apologetic for making us wait, even though it was late in the evening and it was evident that we were tired and annoyed. Another negative point to emphasize is the the poor selection of breakfast items - there wasn't really not too much to choose from and coffee was so terrible, I had never tasted coffee as bad as the one in this place.
Otherwise, if you have to stay overnight and do plan on getting a breakfast somewhere else, it's a perfect place for you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super803737, General Manager at Super 8 Ticonderoga, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
I would like to offer my apologies for not making you feel welcome and special upon arrival. We will try to do better in the future. Thank you for your feedback regarding breakfast, as it will help us improve our service to you as a guest. We do hope you will try us again if you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ticonderoga
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ticonderoga Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Schroon Lake
Greystone Motel
Greystone Motel
#3 of 3 in Middlebury

Been to Super 8 Ticonderoga? Share your experiences!