“Good motel for the price.”

Super 8 Ticonderoga
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Ticonderoga
East Meadow, New York
“Good motel for the price.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this motel during the July 4th weekend. We didn't know what to expect for the price. We were pleasantly surprised. We stayed on the second floor in a renovated room. It's not a 4 star place but our room was clean ( except for the stained desk chair ). The bed was extremely comfortable and the towels were a little thin and rough bit they did their job. The staff was pleasant and the breakfast was limited. Its not extravagant but for the price of the stay it was fine. I would definitely go back again and recommend this motel to anyone on a budget.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Shenandoah, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Not the cleanest of the accomodations and tvs were outdated with no control remote. Room hasn't been dusted in a while and even though we were told it was not smoking, the room reeked of cigarettes smoke. The blanket was filthy and stained, but the refrigerator worked and the bathroom was nice, towels were stiff, they could use more softener.
We were tired of driving for 10 hrs and this was an ok price.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Ticonderoga hotels

Strongsville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel is very close to Fort Ticonderoga, which is what I was looking for. An adjacent Wal-Mart and McDonalds were "pluses" for me.

The woman at the front desk (Connie) was very cheerful and willing to explain directions to me until I "got them." Connie is a life-saver for someone new to the area. She spent a lot of time making sure I could get what I needed.

One wall of the room had a rustic look with light pine paneling. And the table/desk were of the same wood - covered with a piece of glass. There were 2 desk-type chairs in the room as well. Everything I used worked well.

The room was both clean and comfortable (although it smelled a bit musty when I first walked in).

The fridge made some interesting noises once in awhile, but I did not ask for a change. When I got up in the morning, I noticed a few holes in the curtains, but I was on the second floor and there was a field outside the window. Again, nothing I would worry about.

I changed my reservation TWICE -- and it was no problem. I would stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank dianeholiday50
Ticonderoga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hotel was clean and the property in good general repair. Location and parking were both excellent. Staff was extremely helpful & friendly. Breakfast area was also well stocked and 24 hour coffee was quite good. Room average in size but comfortable and good for a few nights stay. Not fancy but I would definitely consider staying here again while visiting the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Ticonderoga
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff was very pleasant and accomodating, however the wifi was not very good, the room had a foul odor to it and we found it very uncomfortable that the staff would just hang out smoking outside the door even as we were coming in and out with out two year old.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ticonderoga
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ticonderoga Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Schroon Lake
Greystone Motel
Greystone Motel
#3 of 3 in Middlebury

Been to Super 8 Ticonderoga? Share your experiences!