“Hire more wait staff”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went on a Monday night @ 6:30. Only 2 waiters, the hostess and the owner.
There was 15 tables with customers and only the 2 waiters. Took too long for waiter to come to our table. When the waiter came, it took another 10 mins to get soup and another 20 mins to get main course. Both soup and entree was warm. I don't blame this on wait staff. They were working as fast as they could. I am sorry to say but we won't be eating here any longer. Food is always good, but I want to eat it hot. Please hire more help.

1  Thank sherr955

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Plum Blossom is a restaurant where you will see many people from the area as well as new faces. I have been there for many occasions and many great meals with friends and family. It is a lovely welcoming place.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We went last. Ought. I haven't been here in some time. Excellent food, but had to wait a bit to get our food wrapped up and our check. We will be back.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We have been going to the Plum Blossom for several decades, and have always loved the food. Well...we were totally disappointed when we went there for dinner last night. First of all, the prices have gone up. The restaurant always serves each table with a plate of pickled cabbage and carrots...spicy and sweet. Last night our cabbage and carrots were so sugary sweet that it was unpleasant. My husband ordered a bowl of hot and sour soup...and was presented with bowl only half full! Our two entrees, Singapore style noodles and a duck dish, were unattractively presented and did not taste good. The service was fantastic...their waitstaff is always so kind and professional. Sorry to say I'll be looking for a different Chinese restaurant in the Capital District. I only hope I can find one that was as good as Plum Blossom.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Food is always good, service is slow sometimes, but it gives you a chance to actually sit and chat with the person/people you are with.