“No Longer Open”

T-Burg Mini Golf Family Entertainment Center
Ranked #6 of 10 things to do in Trumansburg
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 holes of challenging mini golf, redemption arcade and a huge 10-acre corn maze (fall months). A Must See!
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Sadly, the owners had to close this business last summer. The property is for sale. It was a great place for family visits up till then.

2  Thank Ellie H

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I was looking to take my daughters here when they have a day off of school, but their website says they have closed. Too bad.

2  Thank Angela F
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

My family of 5 went to play a round of mini golf and enjoy the arcade. This is a good activity for all ages. We could bend the rules a little for my 5 yr. Old and still enjoy some healthy competition between mom and dad! The course is very nice and we never felt rushed by other patrons enjoying the course. My kids enjoyed the arcade which is a little small, but has enough variety that everyone was able to find a game they enjoyed. The staff were all friendly, we will be back!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I took some company to play miniature golf and to tour the cornfield maze. The time was relaxed and fun. I would recommend for company, especially in the fall. The miniature golf course is a little tricky, but fun, nontheless. I had never walked through a cornfield maze before, which made the experience that much more fun, expecially with a map to follow. It appears that they have added a few more attractions - I will not spill the beans - that might be worth a try.