“I REALLY enjoyed the food, wine and service”

Little Venice Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Trumansburg
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect coming in the front door. Not to worry - once you are inside it is extremely delightful.

My wife had gluten-free raviolis; loved them. I had flatbread pizza - I am now re-thinking the concept of pizza! Tomato relish and balsamic reduction have something to do with this.

We absent-mindlessly ordered a California wine. Not sure why but a staff member came back to check on that; she introduced us to a local Hosmer Vineyards Chardonnay. Very nice.

The service was just right - attentive and available, but not pressing.

We would happily enjoy more meals here.

1  Thank Keith_KMC

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was seated immediately, but it took a while before someone showed up to take my order. I asked for pasta and got tasteless goo. The salad was wilted and the dressing bottled. Don't ask about the coffee. My one and only to the Little Venice.

2  Thank Alan B
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Had lunchtime salad buffet and food quality was very good. Staff were also efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend a visit.

1  Thank Aitke23
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Went there upon seeing it driving by. Can't remember what we had but it was OK, Nothing memorable but nothing wrong with it. Had a salad bar and the place was pretty busy. Looks like a lot of locals were there.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The servings were large and the food was just ok. Waitstaff forgot drinks and we had to remind her a number of times.

Average salad bar with canned beets, chick peas among other items.

It was heavy Italian food with uninspired sauces. Every table was occupied and it was very busy. Took a long time to get the food, then we felt rushed by waitstaff to finish our meals. Perhaps there was trouble in the kitchen. Will not return.

1  Thank Sallad13