Beautiful place to stay, especially if you are into impressionist art. Lots of interesting paintings by obscure, but extremely talented American artists. And the food ain't bad neither... Loved the grounds of the hotel and the beautiful gardens,,very well tended. The town is small and sleepy, but there are a number of architecturally notable homes and commercial structures to view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Juniper Hill Bed & Breakfast offers luxurious privacy, yet easy walk to eclectic Trumansburg shops and bars/restaurants and short drive to Ithaca culture, Cornell and Ithaca Universities. Enjoy the beautiful Finger Lakes in upstate New York along the Seneca and Cayuga Lake Wine Trails. Our Inn is right in the heart of 25 New York State Parks and a variety of museums and historic homes. The countryside is dotted with over 90 wineries, orchards, dairy farms, award-winning restaurants, and shopping/antiquing. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Bed And Breakfast
- Juniper Hill Hotel Trumansburg
- Juniper Hill Bed & Breakfast Trumansburg, New York - Finger Lakes