“Always wanted to stay here!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trumansburg
Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 9 Trumansburg B&B and Inns
Fairport, New York
“Always wanted to stay here!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

With family close by, we always drove past this beautiful property but never stayed here. We finally did, last week. It was as lovely as we imagined! After a restful night, I spent the early morning walking in and around town. I came back and spent some more quiet time in the beautiful gardens. Later, my husband and I enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast, served as if we were royalty, with all the amenities. In the company of 2 other friendly couples/ guests we enjoyed a meal we will not soon forget!
Our hostess, Laurie, made us feel right at home and pampered. Her warm and thoughtful nature made this a very special experience for us. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Seneca Room, with its own private bath. All the rooms were lovely and we would glad...
1 Thank GMLY

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My fiance and I took my son to visit colleges in the area. It was my son's first visit to a B&B...he was NOT happy to think about "going to stay in someone's house". Well, we had such a wonderful stay with Laurie and her sweet dog Louie. Her home was so beautiful--filled with lovely antiques, great books and had an overall cozy but, chic, feel. Laurie made us feel quite at home and Loui was quite the charmer. Laurie's breakfast was amazing and delicious. Everything was so well done, thought through and totally efficient. My son's first experience was terrific and we would definitely return!

Room Tip: The Master Suite was large, comfortable and had a private rooftop deck to enjoy!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TeriMay1
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I stayed over 4th of July weekend for a wedding. Everything was great! We stayed in the Seneca room. It was clean, quiet and had a private bathroom. The hostess, Laurie, was incredible. Her kindness is only matched by her cooking. Each morning there was hot coffee, cranberry juice, bacon, eggs, biscuits, along with other amazing goodies Laurie decided to cook that day. It is perfectly located for access to wineries on Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, or Seneca Lake. We have not gone to many B&Bs, but Morning Glory will be the basis for all future comparisons.

Thornhill, Canada
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My wife and I have just returned from a 3 night stay and from the moment we arrived to the moment of our departure, we were treated to a first class experience.
Laurie is a gracious host who ensures your utmost satisfaction along with a 5 Star breakfast- croissant French Toast...wow!!
Morning Glory is filled with beautiful antiques that add to the charm and if your travels include a stopover in Trumansburg, this is where you want to be!

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My fiance and I wanted to celebrate my birthday with a quick weekend getaway. I don't know what made him choose Morning Glory but I am so happy he did! As soon as we parked I knew he had made the right choice in lodging. The grounds were beautiful, full of blooming flowers, divine trees and the cutest house. We had the master suite which was perfect! Clean, private, comfortable and beautiful. The stand alone tub added a romantic vintage feel and the private patio allowed us to watch the sunset just us two. Breakfast was amazing and the location was near great restaurants, waterfalls, hiking, swimming spots and only 10 min from downtown Ithaca which has great nightlife spots. Everything about this place was magical but what made it really special was Laurie. I have stayed at many Bed and Breakfast Inn's and have never encountered a more attentive, accommodating and genuinely caring host. Her adorable dog Louie was the icing on the cake :) Simply put, we did not want to leave. I told Laurie we will be back next summer for sure and am already looking forward to the trip.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mariana G
Geneseo, New York
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast this last weekend and I can say with 100% certainty we will be returning. Laurie was an absolute AMAZING host, and this weekend was one we'll never forget. On the second day of our stay, we had our wedding ceremony overlooking Taughannock falls. I can't think of a better place to stay or a better host to share our experience with.

In fact right before we left for our ceremony, Laurie picked us a bouquet of flowers from her property for my wife which are now in every wedding picture we took. Never before have we had such a personal connection with a host on any of our travels.

If you are traveling anywhere remotely close to Trumansburg, book the Morning Glory. You will writing the same type of glowing review I am after your stay, I guarantee it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Garden City NY
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Morning Glory B&B has large grounds, well off the main road in Trumansburg, about 12 miles north of Ithaca, west of Lake Cayuga. It is an old house with a lot of knick-knacks, and a working fireplace in the living room. The host is gracious and the breakfast was abundant with several entrees, lots of fruit, plenty to eat. The master suite has the largest bathroom you are likely to see with both tub and shower. Outside, we saw a raccoon, and deer are present, so yes this is the country.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trumansburg
Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca
Hampton Inn Ithaca
Hampton Inn Ithaca
#4 of 22 in Ithaca
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ithaca
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca
The Statler Hotel at Cornell University

Been to Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!